Snowed In At Dulles International Airport

BlkWarriorking

Male
Real Person
From
VA, US
Because of the big snow storm that's going to hit the DC area today the company is putting us up at local hotels for the next 3 days. So if there are any ladies that are also going to be stuck over the weekend let me know and maybe we can get together.

P.S I work with a lot of Black guys so I may also be able to put together a gangbang.

Because of the big snow storm that's going to hit the DC area today the company is putting us up at local hotels for the next 3 days. So if there are any ladies that are also going to be stuck over the weekend let me know and maybe we can get together.

P.S I work with a lot of Black guys so I may also be able to put together a gangbang.
Awww that sucked I bet lol

I'm in the DC area. Message me.

Back