snowbunnies

LOL ... ok, ok, you guys wish to spout definitions or whatever. You understand, however, that words take on definitional changes based upon the subject matter, and that words take on expanded meanings every day. Look how far the definition of cuckold has come in just the past 10 or so years. Soon, cuckold will be an every day word. I hear it on TV almost regularly now.

Anyways, let's use a different example. When I mention STD on here ... what is the first thing that comes to mind? Be honest now. Being on a sexually explicit website, does Sexually Transmitted Disease ring your bells? Of course it does. But you might should know that its NOT the first thing that comes to my mind, or professionals that work in my profession. To me, the first thing is Short Term Disability, which is a product I deal with each and every working day.

So, when you talk of snow bunnies, here, you're not going to hear many black guys referring to the 4-legged animals with long ears that live in the Artic, or white girls in bikinis skiing down a snow covered slope in Aspen, Co. It's their derogatory slang to define a fair skinned, young, white female, usually blonde and red head. Just as blacks have assigned the word "cracker" to define white males ... its part of their growing reference of slang. The only ones that cannot use derogatory slang on this site are us "crackers" ... LOL!
"Somebody call?"
.....gif_Rabbit.gif ......... well, I didn't think we would ... hummm!

Last edited:
LOL ... ok, ok, you guys wish to spout definitions or whatever. You understand, however, that words take on definitional changes based upon the subject matter, and that words take on expanded meanings every day. Look how far the definition of cuckold has come in just the past 10 or so years. Soon, cuckold will be an every day word. I hear it on TV almost regularly now.

Anyways, let's use a different example. When I mention STD on here ... what is the first thing that comes to mind? Be honest now. Being on a sexually explicit website, does Sexually Transmitted Disease ring your bells? Of course it does. But you might should know that its NOT the first thing that comes to my mind, or professionals that work in my profession. To me, the first thing is Short Term Disability, which is a product I deal with each and every working day.

So, when you talk of snow bunnies, here, you're not going to hear many black guys referring to the 4-legged animals with long ears that live in the Artic, or white girls in bikinis skiing down a snow covered slope in Aspen, Co. It's their derogatory slang to define a fair skinned, young, white female, usually blonde and red head. Just as blacks have assigned the word "cracker" to define white males ... its part of their growing reference of slang. The only ones that cannot use derogatory slang on this site are us "crackers" ... LOL!
Go

BOom!

The only ones that cannot use derogatory slang on this site are us "crackers" ... LOL!

And I love that fact. It's such a turn on, for me, knowing that the modern white male is so submissive, so pathetic that he can't even use racially slurs, but only the superior dominant Black men can!
I love it! I want to be called a snow bunny by a dark as night African man with glowing white teeth as he humps me in front of my gobsmacked husband who gets down on his knees and plays with his erection, not daring to do anything to stop, not daring to offend the Black man in public or private in anyway!
Such a turn on.

And I love that fact. It's such a turn on, for me, knowing that the modern white male is so submissive, so pathetic that he can't even use racially slurs, but only the superior dominant Black men can!
I love it! I want to be called a snow bunny by a dark as night African man with glowing white teeth as he humps me in front of my gobsmacked husband who gets down on his knees and plays with his erection, not daring to do anything to stop, not daring to offend the Black man in public or private in anyway!
Such a turn on.

You really need to tone it down a bit, no?

Webster Dictionary of slang defines Snowbunny as; Noun, a. an attractive Caucasian female b. a promiscuous white girl c. the white Girlfriend of a Black man. It's my belief Mr Webster is universally excepted as the foremost expert in the usage of words.

I fall into all 3 categorizes a. My BF better say I'm attractive! b. Promiscuous? Very with the right man. c. My BF black. Now u can listen to them fuss, and argue about their opinion or: Believe a Bunny!

Webster Dictionary of slang defines Snowbunny as; Noun, a. an attractive Caucasian female b. a promiscuous white girl c. the white Girlfriend of a Black man. It's my belief Mr Webster is universally excepted as the foremost expert in the usage of words.

I fall into all 3 categorizes a. My BF better say I'm attractive! b. Promiscuous? Very with the right man. c. My BF black. Now u can listen to them fuss, and argue about their opinion or: Believe a Bunny!
That's hot! so many people struggle with who they are and what they want to be, it is nice and even refreshing to see someone committed to the identity in which they want to be a part of! :) best of luck to you #SnowBunny @Milli
Snow-Bunny-wild-animals-2785485-1024-768.jpg

That's hot! so many people struggle with who they are and what they want to be, it is nice and even refreshing to see someone committed to the identity in which they want to be a part of! :) best of luck to you #SnowBunny @Milli
View attachment 504190

Everyone who's active here identifies them self in some category, human nature dictates it. A hotwife, has to believe she's one, otherwise she'll always b classified as a frustrated wive. Same way as a cuck, sissy, and many more I have no knowledge of. Say that with no malicious or disrespect, until I defined myself was just a curious woman checking out a site

Such a turn on.
Your hatred is a great indication of your true personality.

Back