small town girls

im from a small town in Louisiana where most everyone is extremely racist. we got a basketball game together last night and a black guy showed up with a very sexy girl. this guy has been with several white girls around town. I found it very sexy that this girl was so into this guy.

im from a small town in Louisiana where most everyone is extremely racist. we got a basketball game together last night and a black guy showed up with a very sexy girl. this guy has been with several white girls around town. I found it very sexy that this girl was so into this guy.

When I was in college I always loved when a small town girl would ask me to come home with her for fall break or over Thanksgiving. The look on the *******'s face was always priceless and I will never forget the blushing whispers from all the friends who no doubt went looking for chocolate of their own shortly afterwards.

oh yeah. one girl went black with this guy when we were 16 and it spread like wildfire after that. more than 6 of her friends went black before we all graduated. she is living with her new black boyfriend now. its kinda hot seeing them togehter

Back