Small tale about me and my wife the other night.

Within the last few months I have tossed the idea out to my wife about having sex with a black man, someone who can really fuck her good. At first she was reluctant but after a while she warmed up to the idea and now we bring it up quite often during sex. She gets extremely wet and loves hearing me talk about what I want to see, which is basically seeing her be a total slut for the biggest bbc she can find doing anything he (and possibly his friends) want.

Well I thought for a long time this would be just as it was, a simple fantasy for us to talk about in the bedroom and nothing more till last night she brought home a surprise. She had gone to a sex shop in our town and had gotten (in her words) the biggest black vibrator they had. It is massive. At last 8 or 9 inches and quite big around as well. She knew it turned me on and later that night as we were getting in the mood she asked me to use it on her. Well not only did I love it but she loved it as well. During everything she told me she loved this, but wanted a real one, and maybe two at once. I hope she really does want this and it happens soon.

Attached are pictures of her.

Attachments

• Brandon and Kylee's Wedding 2013 111.jpg
    Brandon and Kylee's Wedding 2013 111.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 121
  • Kylee3.jpg
    Kylee3.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 93
Awesome! Keeping it all in perspective and truly enjoying the sexual expressions is key to success!! This is cuckolding in its prime headed for success. Definitely keep us updated please!! Nice!!

Its awesome!! That addiction comes in so many flavors and you all will find your own. My wife has gone from enjoying several flavors to about three. One she sees at home each week as she wants...one she travels by plane to visit yearly... and one who comes and goes as he travels in his work from time to time. Thats how she wants it and thats how its going to be. Enjoy finding your stride in the fun!!

Its awesome!! That addiction comes in so many flavors and you all will find your own. My wife has gone from enjoying several flavors to about three. One she sees at home each week as she wants...one she travels by plane to visit yearly... and one who comes and goes as he travels in his work from time to time. Thats how she wants it and thats how its going to be. Enjoy finding your stride in the fun!!
You're one lucky man

Like you explained to us, I stay tuned into her needs. We both found years ago that putting the other first cuts thru all the crap of life. You encourage rather than push and keep then stretching to go beyond their comfort zones if they see good rewards. She might back up sometimes but if she is pleased then the rewards will come. Lucky? lol thanks...I live the life I always wanted and she's my bud... best friend so why wouldnt I want her to have the things she wants... pretty simple really. thanks!!

Back