Small penis pride?

DeeDeeinCO

Female
I still can't really understand the pride that small penis men feel about their size. My husband was told by his ex wife that every other guy she had sex with was bigger cocked than he is. I have had to admit the same to him.
!!!_1.jpg
My husband says that he feels proud of his size because few men are as small as he is, and that makes him part of an exclusive group of men. I feel the fact that he is willing to share me with so many other men makes him part of a very exclusive group of men, not the size of his penis.

One thing that I have noticed , mostly with white men, is that they won't share their wife or girlfriend, but they will fuck another man's wife or girlfriend. Another thing that I have noticed, especially with white men, is that many of them want sex, but, if you are married, are too afraid to do anything about it, even when my husband has told them that it is okay.

I have never had problems with Black Men wanting and doing me. They are fine with me being married, and that doesn't bother or detract them. There is one white male that I am very attracted to and have known for some time. He drove to my work once, totally naked and masturbated for me. He has even let me suck him, but not for long. And he has never came in me or my mouth.

The other night I went to see this white male, and he wanted to see my breasts. So, I showed them to him. He got rock hard instantly and showed me, but he wouldn't fuck me. He told me that he respects my husband and my marriage too much, and that is why he won't fuck me. What the hell?

I just can't understand some men. My husband is proud that he has a dinky dick, and a man who is more than twice his size respects me and my marriage too much to fuck me, even though he has let me suck him, and has even driven to my work totally naked and jacked off in front of me. WHAT THE????

The same thing happens when we have put ads on Craigslist. White guys will say they want to fuck. We give them our address and invite them over to fuck and they don't show. We have never had that problem with Black Men. What gives?

Any thoughts on this?

i haven't found that experience with white men. but i have found it with asian men.

i wonder whether racism comes into it? guys have a respect for women "of their own kind" and a less willing to hurt/disrupt their lives. meanwhile they objectify other women by fetishising them. i've had a few white and black guys that told me they always wanted to fuck a pakistani. moreso with white guys than black guys.

i don't know. maybe i'm over thinkng it.

I can sort of see the point of pride, I would think more along the lines of being honest and having acceptance that having a smaller, thinner cock with less staying power is just not going to satisfy the gf/wife.
I have no problem with people knowing my size as I have accepted the reality of it.

I can sort of see the point of pride, I would think more along the lines of being honest and having acceptance that having a smaller, thinner cock with less staying power is just not going to satisfy the gf/wife.
I have no problem with people knowing my size as I have accepted the reality of it.
Agreed.. I'm not proud of my small dick. It used to bother me. But I have accepted the fact that I'm just not equipped to satisfy a woman. No woman should have to deal with a cock like mine. I decided that I belong in a submissive position there to serve women and the big cocked men that women deserve.

i did hate having such a small cock as every other guy was bigger than me and even had a women tell me i was smallest in our group as she could see it in my jeans ? now i love being small i dont go into public toilet and sit down i go to the stalls and the looks i get when i go to pee men laughing and even young guys laughing and when i leave the toilets i can see wife and girl friends looking at me and laughing knowing IM small and IM enjoying every minute of it i even pull up my jogging bottom when shopping knowing others people can see the little ones shape in them so far had a couple of ladies wiggle there little finger but i dont look at them as i can see what they doing out the corner of my eye

i did hate having such a small cock as every other guy was bigger than me and even had a women tell me i was smallest in our group as she could see it in my jeans ? now i love being small i dont go into public toilet and sit down i go to the stalls and the looks i get when i go to pee men laughing and even young guys laughing and when i leave the toilets i can see wife and girl friends looking at me and laughing knowing IM small and IM enjoying every minute of it i even pull up my jogging bottom when shopping knowing others people can see the little ones shape in them so far had a couple of ladies wiggle there little finger but i dont look at them as i can see what they doing out the corner of my eye
I too have a small penis and have been humiliated all my life. My sister, an aunt , and 2 female cousins would tease and humiliate me.
As I became a teen they still laughed at me. When I dated as soon as the girl found out how small I was they laugh and not date me again.
My wife knew how small I am before we married with the agreement that she could date and have sex with other bigger men.

Back