SMALL PENIS PICTURES

Hello, i think that if there is a section with BBC pictures, we need a section with small white penis pictures, so that we get a good contrast between the BBC and SWP. Please do post some Small White Penis pictures here, so that everyone can compare and comment about those. Thank u very much :) Fotografija0750.jpg

I like your idea my penis is 3-1/2" soft and only 5" when hard, thats why my girlfriends Black bulls locked me up in this cock cage to remind me that I am a inferior white male and that her pussy now owned by the Black man!!!

I always thought that was kind of backwards. If you're locked up you can make believe you have a huge cock that is locked up, whereas if it were left out in the open, it would be kind of hard to hide or ignore the fact that that little stiffy is really all that there is!;)

I like your idea my penis is 3-1/2" soft and only 5" when hard, thats why my girlfriends Black bulls locked me up in this cock cage to remind me that I am a inferior white male and that her pussy now owned by the Black man!!!
Yes u realy have a small penis, but i think mine is a little smaller then urs. Anyway do send another picture of ur clit, so everyone can see it.

Back