SMALL PENIS PICTURES

looks like the bull's dick was in an accident of some sort or something... botched circumcision... And what about those little places where clearly sores have been There are Scars. This Man Probably Has Herpe's !!! And you let him Sleep with your Wife ?? NO WAY Hosea !!

I am sorry that one of my wife's bull's BBC does not meet your approval. This bull has fucked her bareback 4 times over the last two years, he is one of her favorites, and my wife has still not come down with herpes. But just to satisfy your concerns about how a proper BBC should look, and in keeping with the topic of this thread, I offer the photos below. The first shows another one of my wife's bull's beautiful BBC; the second shows this BBC penetrating my wife, as I film the action.

Wife and BBC.JPGMy Slut, her bull and me.png

Last edited:
I am sorry that one of my wife's bull's BBC does not meet your approval. This bull has fucked her bareback 4 times over the last two years, he is one of her favorites, and my wife has still not come down with herpes. But just to satisfy your concerns about how a proper BBC should look, and in keeping with the topic of this thread, I offer the photos below. The first shows another one of my wife's bull's beautiful BBC; the second shows this BBC penetrating my wife, as me and my smaller penis film the action.

View attachment 2645570View attachment 2645572
Great

I am sorry that one of my wife's bull's BBC does not meet your approval. This bull has fucked her bareback 4 times over the last two years, he is one of her favorites, and my wife has still not come down with herpes. But just to satisfy your concerns about how a proper BBC should look, and in keeping with the topic of this thread, I offer the photos below. The first shows another one of my wife's bull's beautiful BBC; the second shows this BBC penetrating my wife, as me and my smaller penis film the action.

View attachment 2645570View attachment 2645572
4x my size, humiliation

Once the Black World Order establishes strict breeding controls on inferior races, designed to propagate only the most suitable slaves for Black Masters, this fine example will become the new normal for whitebois everywhere. With white fertility and testosterone levels dropping as fast as they are already, it will won't take long to reduce our current 5" average down to a micro standard. Small penised men have prostates that are more easily stimulated by anal penetration too, so everybody wins when whitey is feminized.
So true. Stefi

Back