SMALL PENIS PICTURES

my 1st wife told me, well after she divorced me, that the Black men she had been with knew how to fuck and didnt waste a lot of time getting to it either. she said they have a strong demeanor about them and know what they want. very unlike me. she REALLY put me in my place. that has been some time ago. i re-married to a lady who had been married 3 times before. found out she wasnt the quite mind mannered lady i thought. so once again..here i go. can't blame her really.. with my lil one and my weak white boy condition....can anyone blame her??IMG_2541.JPG

no at least you admit it
true i have admitted and accepted it.just too bad i didnt way back then. things would have been much better. i kept denying my true feelings. so many times i wished my 1st wife would have fucked other men... then i didnt know she was doing exactly that on a regular basis.

true i have admitted and accepted it.just too bad i didnt way back then. things would have been much better. i kept denying my true feelings. so many times i wished my 1st wife would have fucked other men... then i didnt know she was doing exactly that on a regular basis.
But now your sexuality is in the good way

But now your sexuality is in the good way
Yes it is. i know myself and accepted myself. only have no nerve to fully tell my current wife this. she is "prim and proper" but then again i think back and my 1st wife was the same way, although i didnt know she was getting black behind my back. current wife i think may be also. no proof though. i know without a doubt i have never pleased her either. lil cockette, IF i did get hard was usually semi.. i'd shoot and cum so quickly. why would she want me.

i dont say all this just to speak it. ive learned my lesson about myself. IF i would have accepted it earlier my life and her life would have been much much better. i failed her. i filed our marriage, but what else can i say. i loved her very very much. to stupid to understand my ego feelings about being a "man"... lol dumb me..

i dont say all this just to speak it. ive learned my lesson about myself. IF i would have accepted it earlier my life and her life would have been much much better. i failed her. i filed our marriage, but what else can i say. i loved her very very much. to stupid to understand my ego feelings about being a "man"... lol dumb me..
Yeah both white men should do it earlier in their life but now your life is good and past is past

Back