SMALL PENIS PICTURES

in high school i was 16. when i was about 11 or so i used my mom's slips, girdles, stockings, bras to wear. i was orgasming in no time but never on them. They felt so good against my skin. At 16 i had my "official" 1st date with this cute girl who really liked me a lot. We dated for months. about 8 months or so after we started dating i finally got enough nerve to slip my hand up her skirt and into her panties. First time ever feeling a pussy for me. i did manage to get hard and she was so ready. We got out of our clothes and onto her bed. I slipped right into her pussy...and that was it. I orgasmed in a matter of seconds really. HUGE disappointment to her. We "had sex" 1 more time and same thing. That was my last date with her. Rest of my life, which i can explain if anyone wishes, was all about the same.
I'd love to hear more!

You are all pathetic little cucks with nothin but overgrown clits! Watch this and weep. I'll have you an your wives worshipping this cock as it should be! View attachment 173064 View attachment 173065
I wish you were bareback and balls deep inside of my wife and pumping her full of your cum. I'd want the honor of cleaning her after you finish inside of her. I would worship the sight of you fucking her.

What the hell is wrong with you guys. You shouldn't be using your cock for sex or for making love to your wife, you should be using your BRAIN. The biggest sex organ is the brain guys. We been in the lifestyle on and off for about 25 yrs now, and we love it. I'm about 5.5 in in a good day, but that does not stop me from pleaduring my lovely wife or other women. Guys with anything bigger than 8 in are also at a disadvantage, they are at the other extreme. There's not a lot of women that can take a large cock in their vagina or their ass. You guys can even have an awesome sex night with out even penetrating her, just think how 2 lesbian ladies can have sex without penetration. When we play with single guys it's been with black males not because their big cocks but she found that they are more in tune with giving pleasure, able to have a conversation and willing to work with her. I usually pick the guys, for their looks and big cocks for the only reason that i can take awesome photos or video for our own pleasure. I usually pick big guys, in body size and cock size for that reason, and she goes a long with it because we have awesome sex or make love for hrs, days weeks by just working our brains into it, and we both get very explosive orgasms. All the single guys she has been with have been on the big boy club, she has never been able to cum when the guy is inside her. About 2 weeks ago I contacted this nice black gentlemen with only 1.5 incges bigger than me, I texted the guy intructions on how to have fun with her and that gas been the only guy that in all this time was able to make her achieved an orgasm other than me. She was so fricking excited that they had sex again after taking a break. That was a first also. With big guys she can only doit once. So work on it guys is not a big the fushing pole is, is how you wiggle the worm. Not saying that some women can accommodate a big cock, but the majority are not able to handle big guys.

Back