Small Penis Humiliation

I found out how she felt when I said I thought I was thick. I'm 6.5 and I guess thin cocked. She told me that mine was the smallest of all her past boyfriends. Lots of times when we have sex and she's very arroused she'll say "get it bigger I can feel it!!" I wanted a nice 10" black cock fuck her on my birthView media item 70575View media item 70574day and she loved it! She immeadiately said "Oh my god it feels so good"

Having a 2" erect small white useless penis is humiliating!
Yeah, but LIFE deals the cards all sorts of ways ... often those with tiny dicks are filthy wealthy, and those with huge cocks not so much so.
I know one thing for sure, don't go swimming naked in a cold river ... you'll instantly develop a vagina with that. And I'm not making fun, here ... I know to stay out of cold rivers as well. LOL
We at least know mom Nature sometimes has a cruel sense of humor.

;) Yeah, but the black works a line job at a manufacturing plant making $14 an hour, and the white is the supervisor of the plant earning $200,000 a year. For that kind of difference, if I was a woman, I could tolerate 2-3 inches less and buy myself a nice dildo. :)
LOL thanks for reading my post of 2013 ... wow! I can say, I was just adding a bit of humor to the post. That $14 an hour rate's gone way up to $19 an hour now. Anyways, I was just joking, ok?

Back