Small or Tall

Kitty69

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
So you sexy BBC please tell me which you prefer in a women
Small women and I mean us women that are under 5ft 2inch. You know us the ones you can pick up and throw around and get in some great positions to Fuck.

OR

The Tall women who can easy wrap her legs around your head and when bend over standing up you dont have to bends your knees to slide inside her pussy. :)

hoping to hear some great comments as this is my first post Thanks.

Speaking as a cuckold. I prefer small to medium sized women. I prefer medium to large sized men. I prefer the man to be bigger than the woman but that goes without saying. I believe the woman should be small enough to be picked up by the man with ease. I prefer the woman to not be too short but I believe too short is better than too tall. I prefer women in heels. If a woman is too tall then she'll be even taller in heels.

a little shorter than I prefer but not bad. being a cuckold my preference is second to yours. also since beggars can't be choosers I'll take what I can get and be happy with it

I like short and thick. Im a thigh and ass man and love wrapping those short thick legs around my head and burying my face in pussy. They also bouce in the air higher when I start bucking my hips like im trying to fuck them through the roof when they ride me. However my pretty white bitch is 5'11 slim and sexy as fuck and her long legs assist in leverage for some very deep penetration.

I like short and thick. Im a thigh and ass man and love wrapping those short thick legs around my head and burying my face in pussy. They also bouce in the air higher when I start bucking my hips like im trying to fuck them through the roof when they ride me. However my pretty white bitch is 5'11 slim and sexy as fuck and her long legs assist in leverage for some very deep penetration.
While my own personal preference is a man with a skinny woman I think I understand why you'd want a thicker one. after bouncing in the air their weight comes back down till your cock is balls deep in her pussy. I guess that'd be the same for any girl but maybe it's better with a thicker one

Y ex wife was 5-10 and over 6'when wearing heels the guys black and white loved the long legs sticking up

So you sexy BBC please tell me which you prefer in a women
Small women and I mean us women that are under 5ft 2inch. You know us the ones you can pick up and throw around and get in some great positions to Fuck.

OR

The Tall women who can easy wrap her legs around your head and when bend over standing up you dont have to bends your knees to slide inside her pussy. :)

hoping to hear some great comments as this is my first post Thanks.
I like them small I love a short woman trying to run away when the bbc gets all the way in their tight little pussy that is not used to being stretched out!

I Like what you say hunni

Back