small cocks

I wish mine was bigger but I don't waste a lot of time dwelling on it. It is what it is and it gives me pleasure. I've dealt with it by embracing it and 'learning' to enjoy SPH and sexually sissifying myself when I can. My wife tells me I'm fine size wise and I do make her cum. But I know her boyfriends are bigger than me. How can they not be, right? ;)

Mine is quite small at 1.5" and was always a source of embarrassment to me. Moreover, it doesn't get much larger when hard. When we were first married, the Wife was really very patient and accepting of the situation and tried to achieve satisfaction from it. Unfortunately, I also had a problem with premature ejaculation. The combination of all these factors was that she understandably lost patience and ultimately needed more than silicon to fill her. The net result on our marriage is that I am in a chastity cage and she enjoys many cocks.

I was never happy. Mine is only about 3.5 inches hard. Women I dated and fucked would never go out with me again. I could never really have sex in but very few positions and never doggy because I was so short. I never really figured it out until I was broken and turned. Now I know how useless my tiny little clitty is, but it doesn’t matter anymore because I’m a bottom bitch now and enjoy receiving way more than I ever did giving so I guess you can say I am ver satisfied with it now. :)

Cuckolding has solved the problem :blackgrimace:

e6080b35-7cfd-4a7f-b537-3e5e85532fdd.jpg

Back