small cocks

How many guys with small cocks are happy with their cock and would,nt change it if they could? I,m 4.5in and very happy to be who i am
I was never happy. Mine is only about 3.5 inches hard. Women I dated and fucked would never go out with me again. I could never really have sex in but very few positions and never doggy because I was so short. I never really figured it out until I was broken and turned. Now I know how useless my tiny little clitty is, but it doesn’t matter anymore because I’m a bottom bitch now and enjoy receiving way more than I ever did giving so I guess you can say I am ver satisfied with it now. :)

I was never happy. Mine is only about 3.5 inches hard. Women I dated and fucked would never go out with me again. I could never really have sex in but very few positions and never doggy because I was so short. I never really figured it out until I was broken and turned. Now I know how useless my tiny little clitty is, but it doesn’t matter anymore because I’m a bottom bitch now and enjoy receiving way more than I ever did giving so I guess you can say I am ver satisfied with it now. :)
Hi
I’ve got a small thin weiner at 3.7 long and 4 inch girth and my wife has got herself a boyfriend with a 8 inch cock after telling me I never pleased her for the 15 years I’ve been shagging her
I now except I’m not man enough to please anyone and love to give oral and take big cock in my gapping arse hole that my wife has made by fisting me regularly as punishment for being a pathetic man in the bedroom

Hi
I’ve got a small thin weiner at 3.7 long and 4 inch girth and my wife has got herself a boyfriend with a 8 inch cock after telling me I never pleased her for the 15 years I’ve been shagging her
I now except I’m not man enough to please anyone and love to give oral and take big cock in my gapping arse hole that my wife has made by fisting me regularly as punishment for being a pathetic man in the bedroom
Holy mom! She’s been a little rough on you hasn’t she? Geez.......

How many guys with small cocks are happy with their cock and would,nt change it if they could? I,m 4.5in and very happy to be who i am
After I have seen the large cocks that please my wife I couldn’t help but wish I could be the same size.

But I am not. Some of the guys she does are huge compared to me. Maybe if I was their size things would be different.

After I have seen the large cocks that please my wife I couldn’t help but wish I could be the same size.

But I am not. Some of the guys she does are huge compared to me. Maybe if I was their size things would be different.
I’m sure it would be, but you aren’t and that’s why she fucks others. Big cock, especially big black cock is also addictive. I know man. Mine does it to me too.

I have a cute little sissy clit. I used to HATE it because I figured I could never please a woman with it, since fully erect it was just a little more than 4.5 inches. Which is of course true. But, once I stopped trying to fuck girls, and started embracing my repressed feminity... I started getting fucked by Black guys, who find my pink little clit-prick evidence of the fact that I am just a little white bitch!

Had you asked me in my teens, 20's or 30's, I would've swapped it in a heart beat, it caused me a lot grief, disappointment, unhappiness, frustration and anguish. But from my 40's I learned to love it, be proud of it and can happily walk around naked and erect at a party in front of very well endowed men and beautiful women i'll never have a chance of fucking and still be ok about it. There is no doubt internally I have eroticised over my life the humiliation and rejection that goes with being small, but thats cool as well.

As a 50yo cuck, that has masturbated at least 1-2 times every single day for nearly 40 years, it has bought me a lot of pleasure, less so others, but I can't complain. For me, my masturbated orgasms have been regular and reliable all my life and size hasn't dictated that later in life.

Humorously, I have a large cock that shrinks after a blow a massive load, especially in tight PUSSY or rosebud.

Guys with little chubs: don't complain or sweat it, there's always somebody out there that's bigger, faster and stronger. Just embrace what you have.
lol. I embrace mine twice a day, with my right hand, sometimes fast and sometimes slow, but happily embraced every time. :)

If I could choose to change my cock, I would be sized the same as my wife’s bull—thick and nine inches. She once held his cock and told me, “This is why I don’t fuck you any more.”
I would also like his stamina. When he stays over I hear her cumming at all hours of the night.
My six inches is just not enough for her

I'm 3.5 inches hard, never measured the width ... wtf is the point? I was better than I used to be with it, which probably isn't saying that much but hey. Insecurity, anxiety, inferiority complex ... you name it. I'm outwardly an alpha type guy in public, at work and social situations. I've never had any trouble getting women. But before I got married there were a lot of 1 and done women that never invited me back in their bed. Like someone else said, there aren't many positions I can do - doggy is out of the question. I've been in the middle of a divorce for 6 months but I haven't really dated at all because of insecurity and anxiety. But I am using the time to really question a lot of things about my sexuality, things that have been hidden inside myself for a long time.

Would I like to have a bigger dick? Of course, that's like asking someone if they want more money, prestige etc. I'd love just for one day to have a big dick swinging between my legs. Just to see what it's like.

I'm 3.5 inches hard, never measured the width ... wtf is the point? I was better than I used to be with it, which probably isn't saying that much but hey. Insecurity, anxiety, inferiority complex ... you name it. I'm outwardly an alpha type guy in public, at work and social situations. I've never had any trouble getting women. But before I got married there were a lot of 1 and done women that never invited me back in their bed. Like someone else said, there aren't many positions I can do - doggy is out of the question. I've been in the middle of a divorce for 6 months but I haven't really dated at all because of insecurity and anxiety. But I am using the time to really question a lot of things about my sexuality, things that have been hidden inside myself for a long time.

Would I like to have a bigger dick? Of course, that's like asking someone if they want more money, prestige etc. I'd love just for one day to have a big dick swinging between my legs. Just to see what it's like.
Agree, my life would have gone on a totally different trajectory had I even had an average to larger cock, without even being hung. Its a very isolating 'disability' having a small dick. Affects you in so many more ways than just not being able to sexually satisfy most women, it becomes an anvil around your neck for all of your life. I'm ok with mine and its brought me a lifetime of pleasure and fun, but to have been able spread my seed like all men set out to when they are young and not getting to, still makes me feel robbed in a way. When I watch vids of hung guys fucking lots of women, i do think to myself, even at 50yo, why couldn't that have been me :(

Back