Small cock for You to humiliate

Here is a question for the small dicked cucks, wives and women in general. About 10 years ago my wife and I looked into me having penis enlargement surgery. It was around $12k, only added about 15mm to the girth, 12mm to the length, also had a high risk of complications/ infection and had to take meds for 6-12 months to suppress erections. Obviously, we chose not to do it. But when looking into it, our doctor informed us that around 80% of the cost would be covered by Medicare, as it was considered not cosmetic surgery, but to help correct a less developed physical deformity.
Do people think a very small penis is a deformity? I didn't for 43 years up until he mentioned it, still don't.. but my wife and discuss it every now and again and still not too sure if it is or not. Small boobs aren't, but a disproportional small hand/ foot etc. is rightly considered so.
Small dicklettes are a privilege for cuckolds. It keeps the sexual pressure on the real man, so cuckie can wank at ease while supporting his Hot Wife and Bull in their drive for mutual sexual satisfaction. making the clitty bigger would just frustrate cuckie as he would lost any comparison struggle with real men. besides, as a confirmed cuckold and probable sissy, wifie won't be interested in his delusions of manhood.

Your tiny penis is pathetic and it could never satisfy any woman. There is no way you deserve such a beautiful sexy wife (I particularly love her small breasts and large nipples). If you had any balls, you would allow her a divorce so she could marry her lover. As for you: consider transforming yourself into a woman, and then perhaps your wife would allow her lover to fuck you.
Maybe if not divorcing, i’ll let her bull to live in house with us and asked her to treat her lover as the husband of the house, breed her as much as he like..

and my little thing
31d798d8c2f7.jpg

Back