slutty or girl next door?

Slutty or Girl Next Door?

• Total voters
Slutty has such a negative connotation, I enjoy a woman that knows what she wants and can give and take pleasure from an encounter. My preference is for experience women. A young inexperienced woman is more likely to be intimidated by my size. A mature woman that knows her needs is more likely have a good time.

If we are going to be fair I would suppose that slutty would have to apply to me. I enjoy fucking giving and receiving pleasure. I would like to think that horny is more accurate that slutty for both men and women

Bringing this one back up. Decent vote turnout, but would like to have a wider discussion.

Thinking more about this, there's some room for in between. A woman who exudes sensuality but is not sleazy, kind of like the difference between Sade and Madonna.

I guess we lead two lives! We live near Austin, Texas but she dates her BBC BFs in San Antonio which is about 3 hours! We have lived in this community for over 20 years and she has only been dating BBC for 6. We are ultra discreet and never/RARELY play here! Her wardrobe and demeanor here is very conservative. Her church group would be wiped out by heart attacks if they knew or saw what she does with her BBC BF! When I take her to him on Friday nights and we meet for dinner, she is totally different and dressed for his pleasure! She has some of the most beautiful sexy things at his place! Fortunately he enjoys showing her off and sharing her with some of his friends! She loves her weekends! So, I guess I am lucky, she is both a slut and a girl next door!

Back