slutty holidays

I told him, in confidence, that I wanted him to make me strip her naked for him, to lick her pussy and suck his cock so they were both ready, then to watch him kiss her deeply, ******* his tongue into her mouth. I want to see her nipples flower when he kisses her. I want to see the mouth I kiss take his hard black cock and suck it. I want to see his black cock slowly enter her married pussy. I want to hold her hand as he fucks her. I want her to whisper to me what she feels as he takes her. I want to kiss her as he thrusts inside her. I want her to tell me how good it is, how much she loves his cock fucking her, how she wants to be fucked forever by black cock. I want to see her body rock as he makes her cum, to feel her hand clench mine as it shoots through her body. I want him to remain inside her as his cock subsides, then I want to see him withdraw and see her open wet cum filled pussy. I want her suck him clean and then to ask me to lick his cum out of her. I want this to happen over and over again. I want her to be naked all weekend. I want him to bring other black studs in and for him to tell her to let them fuck her. He then told her all this in his efforts to get her to come over to his place for a week.

I told him I wanted him to lead her into a room of about 3-4 black guys and for him to tell them that she is married, and point to me as her husband. He tells them that he owns her. He tells her to take off the dress. She unclips it and lets it fall to the ground. He tells her to kiss each man and tell them. She goes up to each man, puts her arms round them and kisses them deeply. She tells each man that she wants to be fucked by black cock.

Again he tells her all this as he emails her and gets her to masturbate herself.
This is all a fantasy, even though she has said she wants his cock, but he is wearing herself resolve down.

I told him, in confidence, that I wanted him to make me strip her naked for him, to lick her pussy and suck his cock so they were both ready, then to watch him kiss her deeply, ******* his tongue into her mouth. I want to see her nipples flower when he kisses her. I want to see the mouth I kiss take his hard black cock and suck it. I want to see his black cock slowly enter her married pussy. I want to hold her hand as he fucks her. I want her to whisper to me what she feels as he takes her. I want to kiss her as he thrusts inside her. I want her to tell me how good it is, how much she loves his cock fucking her, how she wants to be fucked forever by black cock. I want to see her body rock as he makes her cum, to feel her hand clench mine as it shoots through her body. I want him to remain inside her as his cock subsides, then I want to see him withdraw and see her open wet cum filled pussy. I want her suck him clean and then to ask me to lick his cum out of her. I want this to happen over and over again. I want her to be naked all weekend. I want him to bring other black studs in and for him to tell her to let them fuck her. He then told her all this in his efforts to get her to come over to his place for a week.

I told him I wanted him to lead her into a room of about 3-4 black guys and for him to tell them that she is married, and point to me as her husband. He tells them that he owns her. He tells her to take off the dress. She unclips it and lets it fall to the ground. He tells her to kiss each man and tell them. She goes up to each man, puts her arms round them and kisses them deeply. She tells each man that she wants to be fucked by black cock.

Again he tells her all this as he emails her and gets her to masturbate herself.
This is all a fantasy, even though she has said she wants his cock, but he is wearing herself resolve down.
tell them what ur wife does for me at work, cucky

Back