Stagwifedream

Couple
From
AR, US
My submissive came up to me some time ago and told me she wanted to be trained as a slut. She has been my wife for the last 21 years. We began a Dominant/submissive lifestyle a few years ago. She has always been timid and shy, but since we began our BDSM journey, she has opened up a great deal. Even so, her request took me by surprise.

My girl has a beautiful girlfriend, who coincidentally is in the BDSM lifestyle as well. Her girlfriend is submissive to two men, both are full time military and very strict. They and I have allowed our girls to develop their relationship without much interference, until now. With my girl's request, I began forming a plan. First: when she is with her girlfriend, she serves her girlfriend's Dominants in every way they desire. Second: my girl is to change her wardrobe. No more granny panties and shapeless bras. No more not wearing makeup or fixing her hair. She wants to be a slut, she must dress the part. Third: she must start going to the club on a regular basis and must get on the dance floor with at least one different man each night. She's not allowed to resist that man's advances. He's free to let his hands roam, kiss her, fondle her, basically have his way with her. These are her rules. This is how I will train my sweet girl to be a slut.
I am open to other ideas and suggestions. Feel free to comment those ideas or private message them to me.

Back