Slut wife wants BBC dom. in Ga or Carolinas See fantasies below

flashy4sure

Couple
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Sittingonncock.JPG She wants to act out 3 slutty fantasies. 1) Dress in slutty clothes, taken to a club, shown off, played with and fucked, 2) Be blind folded in a motel room, be ordered to fuck & suck several really big black cocks. Cum everywhere! 3) Be fucked bareback by a dom with at least a 10 inch cock. Have my pussy filleed with cum (must be tested). For real. Contact me.

I'm very imaginative, hung, clean and long lasting. Let's talk, soon! I've ALWAYS been dominant, that's who I am, understand??

View attachment 400106 She wants to act out 3 slutty fantasies. 1) Dress in slutty clothes, taken to a club, shown off, played with

and fucked, 2) Be blind folded in a motel room, be ordered to fuck & suck several really big black cocks. Cum everywhere! 3) Be fucked bareback by a dom with at least a 10 inch cock. Have my pussy filleed with cum (must be tested). For real. Contact me.
Ok, let.s get it on!! you must be able to handle the whole thing

Hey guys happy to in my application if in South Carolina look me up or just text or call me <personal information removed/ please do not violate site terms and rules or face being banned.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back