summer rae

Female
I'm 26 years old and LOVE black cock! I've always fantasized about cuckolding but do not have experience...

Looking for a dominant male who can train me and teach me how to be a good whore.... Ideally someone who is okay with letting me call or skype my husband while he is out of town so he can see me being owned...

I'm open to other activities, let me know what you wanna do to me..
190257764-L-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
TE="summer rae, post: 839879, member: 70686"]I'm 26 years old and LOVE black cock! I've always fantasized about cuckolding but do not have experience...

Looking for a dominant male who can train me and teach me how to be a good whore.... Ideally someone who is okay with letting me call or skype my husband while he is out of town so he can see me being owned...

View attachment 673246 View attachment 673247 View attachment 673249 View attachment 673250[/QUOTE]
Don't need experience! Just going to tell ur hubby sit his ass down and take notes!:blackgrimace::D:blackheart: nothing but luv&respect

I'm 26 years old and LOVE black cock! I've always fantasized about cuckolding but do not have experience...

View attachment 673246 View attachment 673247 View attachment 673249 View attachment 673250
Hello and how are you? I am very interested in pleasing your crave. I am also ******* and disease free. Hit me up if interested.

Professional, handsome, experienced (fetlife) mature blk male. If you are interested in sessions, Inbox me. I also have another white couple I cuck--she can assist if you are interested.

44 years old and experienced and seeking a new BBC playmate in the Dallas area or willing to travel to us. I prefer a muscular male with 9-10 thick inches and stamina who has xperience playing with couples. I am ready to be owned again while hubby watches me squirt all over the BBC
Lets grab a *******. I am in DFW as well, and would enjoy a LTR ftf. You guys seem right.

44 years old and experienced and seeking a new BBC playmate in the Dallas area or willing to travel to us. I prefer a muscular male with 9-10 thick inches and stamina who has xperience playing with couples. I am ready to be owned again while hubby watches me squirt all over the BBC
I'm available

still looking 4 a dalls BBC? kik me luv4freaks23

View attachment 673250

Back