I'm 26 years old and LOVE black cock! I've always fantasized about cuckolding but do not have experience...

Looking for a dominant male who can train me and teach me how to be a good whore.... Ideally someone who is okay with letting me call or skype my husband while he is out of town so he can see me being owned...

I'm open to other activities, let me know what you wanna do to me..
View attachment 673250
Hi ma'am Texas here your a goddess

I'm 26 years old and LOVE black cock! I've always fantasized about cuckolding but do not have experience...

Looking for a dominant male who can train me and teach me how to be a good whore.... Ideally someone who is okay with letting me call or skype my husband while he is out of town so he can see me being owned...

View attachment 673250
DFW.. Here's your BBC

View attachment 673250
I'd love to make that pussy squirt... I wanna taste it then put every inch in and fuck the taste out of your mouth

View attachment 673250
Hey BBC here in dallas

View attachment 673250

Add me on KIK I am interested mikeknight405

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 24

View attachment 673250

Hello. I would to talk with you sometime. I'm in frisco, respectful and discreet. Feel free to inbox me anytime.

Dominant, orally bi, black cock slut trainer. Will train you to suck and fuck huge black cock. I live in Canton, TX and in Dallas daily.

Dominant, orally bi, black cock slut trainer. Will train you to suck and fuck huge black cock. I live in Canton, TX and in Dallas daily.
We are in fort worth. I have a 52 y/o but looks younger Latina wife of 19 years that I really want to be slut trained. She's 5'3 125lbs 34c tits with pencil eraser nipples and shaved pussy that squirts and milks cum out of cocks. Problem is that the training would not be consensual on her part. This is a ****** thing that i want to set in motion. If you can't. Do you know someone who will. I'm willing for them to take her for a week or two totally away from home.

Please see my post about needing a Dom BBC man to train and reprogram my Latina milf wife. She's sexually a total prude and will not consent to this. Im ok with you taking her away for a week or however long it takes to get this done. She's available all summer starting next week.

Attachments

• IMG_20220325_121241871~2.jpg
    IMG_20220325_121241871~2.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 19

View attachment 673250
Wow, you are the perfect hotwife

Back