Slut At The Park (Her First Gangbang)

BlkWarriorking

Male
Real Person
From
VA, US
I had been training her for 4 months to be a slut for Black Men, to do whatever she's told, when and where she's told without questions. I watched her transformation from the prim and proper soccer mom, devoted with of a DA to a complete slut for Black Men. Now it was time for her final test/reward

I told her to dress like the slut she had become and to meet me at the park at midnight (when her family was sleep). I knew the brothas would be at the park playing ball like they did every night. There was 2 full court games going when she pulled up in the mini van. As I approached the van I could tell she was scared so I gave her a ******* to help her relax.

When she got she was wearing a very short and tight dress that barely covered her ass with nothing under it a pair of high heel fuck me pumps. Her hard nipples was sticking out and her pussy was wet. As I walked her to the court both games stopped and all eyes were on her. Once she was standing the middle of the court I told her to take the dress. You could see the lust in there eyes as the brothas start to grab there dicks.

I then informed them that she was the prize to the winning team, whoever won the team got to use her for 30 mins in the men's room The games were battles each team playing harder then they have ever played before while she watched from the sideline playing with her pussy. When the final point was scored there were high fives all around as they walked towards me to claim there prize

Then took her into the men's room where ever holes was filled with BBD and loads of black seed. For the next 4 hrs she was the slut of every man on the court, when she wasn't being fucked in the men's room she was giving head in the stands. Then he finally arrived, THE REAL REASON she was there, he was a partner of mine and her husband had sent him to jail. He took 2 yrs out of my boys life and now he was going to get himself some pay back off the DA"s wife. I informed the brotha's that the prize was leaving but I would bring her back soon.

He spent the next couple of hrs pounding every hole until she could barely walk. When he was done I took her back to the park to get her van and followed her home to make sure she got home.

A few days later I got a call from her asking when I would take her to the park again.

Back