Sloppy Seconds

swingcpl40

Couple
Has anyone had sloppy seconds after your wife's black bull came in her. The first time for me was at a hotel when I was laying down in one bed while my wife was getting a good fucking in the other bed with her black lover and it was the first time that he ever came in her. When he was finished with her she came to my bed and started giving me some head, I reached down and felt her soaking wet pussy and I just had to fuck her. Her pussy was so wet and hot I don't think I lasted more then 2 minutes before I blew my load on her.
BCSlutWife48.JPG

Has anyone had sloppy seconds after your wife's black bull came in her. The first time for me was at a hotel when I was laying down in one bed while my wife was getting a good fucking in the other bed with her black lover and it was the first time that he ever came in her. When he was finished with her she came to my bed and started giving me some head, I reached down and felt her soaking wet pussy and I just had to fuck her. Her pussy was so wet and hot I don't think I lasted more then 2 minutes before I blew my load on her.
View attachment 24622
luck husband

View attachment 24622
Beautiful

Back