Slim London Hot Wife looking for hot sexy slim and toned fit well endowed (8"+) black guy to fuck

Looking for under 35 hot sexy slim and toned fit well endowed (8"+) black guy to fuck with in London. Swimmer type toned body. Must have decent recent pictures. Husband to join in and take photos and maybe video. No beer belly, baseball caps or socks on whilst fucking.. Looking for a really good quality fuck - slow, hard, passionate, kissing and lots of foreplay. One word or one sentence messages will be ignored.

Attachments

• IMG_4757.jpg
    IMG_4757.jpg
    887.9 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_5227.JPG
    IMG_5227.JPG
    566.6 KB · Views: 137
Are you in London baby as I have a free house from today for three weeks and I would love to have some naughty fun with a horny woman right now, so get in touch with me ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow stunning wife wish I was under 35 next time I’m on business in London!

Looking for under 35 hot sexy slim and toned fit well endowed (8"+) black guy to fuck with in London. Swimmer type toned body. Must have decent recent pictures. Husband to join in and take photos and maybe video. No beer belly, baseball caps or socks on whilst fucking.. Looking for a really good quality fuck - slow, hard, passionate, kissing and lots of foreplay. One word or one sentence messages will be ignored.
London guy here interested feel free to pm

Back