Slave Training

Do you have a slave that needs training in New Jersey

• Yes

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Im training this white slut on this site and while im busy with alot of studio work im unable to guide her from a distance. Her BF is already a sissy and she understands her tight pussy is black owned and her sissy cuck will end up raising a black baby. I need her to be comforatble with being a whore and her pussy a little looser so I can fill her with my superior seed. PREFERABLY A FEMALE BI SLAVE. I will be bringing more white cum slaves to this site if this works out well and is trained to my standard

What She Needs Before I Fill Her With My Seed:

Slave needs to own a large black dildo and butt plug

Slave needs to be able to suck a black cock with no gagging

Slave need to be gang banged by at least to cocks at the same time

Slave must also be able to service a black cock in front of her BF

I want to be able to have a good white whore by the time I get to Colorado, her name is squirtsquirt so follow her and make sure my cock can fit in her tight white pussy after my tourtrain.jpg

It just didn't work being a bull isn't for everybody and everybody black isn't a bull. If he knew the type of relationship u guys have it should b easier

Nd if she has everything you should assist her in the transition to black cock, ur job is to help the bull also ur a slave to a slave

It was only physical and she wanted to do it for you when she has to want it her self. It sounds like you haven't fully submitted to her and if u haven't u need to b more aggressive than in the process

It was only physical and she wanted to do it for you when she has to want it her self. It sounds like you haven't fully submitted to her and if u haven't u need to b more aggressive than in the process

Im training this white slut on this site and while im busy with alot of studio work im unable to guide her from a distance. Her BF is already a sissy and she understands her tight pussy is black owned and her sissy cuck will end up raising a black baby. I need her to be comforatble with being a whore and her pussy a little looser so I can fill her with my superior seed. PREFERABLY A FEMALE BI SLAVE. I will be bringing more white cum slaves to this site if this works out well and is trained to my standard

I want to be able to have a good white whore by the time I get to Colorado, her name is squirtsquirt so follow her and make sure my cock can fit in her tight white pussy after my tourView attachment 269267

...I need to be trained....willing to be bbc slave...

I want to be able to have a good white whore by the time I get to Colorado, her name is squirtsquirt so follow her and make sure my cock can fit in her tight white pussy after my tourView attachment 269267
So perfect! Share pics and stories!

Back