Slave for LTR in London

MuslimSlut

Couple
From
UK
Hi All,

Just wondering are there any white guys who are interested in becoming a slave for a couple in London, looking to Dom a slave as we are both switches, would be nice to find someone who likes humiliation and orally servicing both the couple's.

Female is of light complexion and male is dark skin if that makes the journey more clearer for you.

You can add us on k.i.k adz2698

Thank you x

Hi All,

Just wondering are there any white guys who are interested in becoming a slave for a couple in London, looking to Dom a slave as we are both switches, would be nice to find someone who likes humiliation and orally servicing both the couple's.

Female is of light complexion and male is dark skin if that makes the journey more clearer for you.

Thank you x
I would love to ...but I'm in the United States unless of course you would be willing to put me up for a weekend... I would be more than happy to fly over.. I am fully prepared to orally service both of you... I have ED so I do not get hard so I am very much a submissive.... I would be more than willing to service my master or Mrs. With my ass.... I would always be nude around you so anytime either one of you wanted to use me I would just bend over And allow you to bred me.
Would you also want me to service your friends.
I would perform preparation for you to fuck and perform clean up duty for both of you...

Hi All,

Thank you x
Most interesting question and I am surely one of those white guys with interest. Love to learn more about what the humiliation and service would involve. Love to travel to the UK

Back