Slave Auction In Atlanta

Believe it or not.... That happens. Some slaves only get beaten or chained when they do something wrong.
Ever get out of Jersey?

From reading through all of posts and seeing all the pictures in this thread it appears that your "slaves" are all chained and beaten. I'd be more impressed with a "Master" who could enslave a women through the ******* of his will. You can beat me and chain me up but you might not truly own my heart and mind. You need to get inside my head before you can own this girl.

From reading through all of posts and seeing all the pictures in this thread it appears that your "slaves" are all chained and beaten. I'd be more impressed with a "Master" who could enslave a women through the ******* of his will. You can beat me and chain me up but you might not truly own my heart and mind. You need to get inside my head before you can own this girl.

I can do that. But remember, the Master must be pleased. Pleasing the Master is top priority.

Understand Slave?

Maybe you could do that but it's pretty obvious you don't want to do that. You want to chain your slaves up and discipline them. Which is OK. You need to be true to yourself. But I'd never want that kind of life for myself. It's nice to fantasize about sometimes but this woman bows to no man.

Maybe you could do that but it's pretty obvious you don't want to do that. You want to chain your slaves up and discipline them. Which is OK. You need to be true to yourself. But I'd never want that kind of life for myself. It's nice to fantasize about sometimes but this woman bows to no man.

Then you are not a slave. You should do some soul searching.

Back