Skype with couple

Suffolkcouple5

Couple
From
UK
Hey we are a 26 y o couple from the uk into cuckolding. We a looking for a young and hung black stud to cam with on Skype. Verbal and muscled preferred.

We have done this a few times now. She gets so wet whilst she's fucking her big black dildo and being told to push it deeper by a hung black guy.

Message us for more details.

if you want to do something serious and real,contact I'm Blacksugarcane, I own a big, long black cock, I am a great fucker. white girls have nicknamed me, with my friends, "black rabbits" I put my BBC, available to women who want to really taste him. I can travel or even host you and fuck you. I also have a gangbang team. we fuck without distinction of shape, age or beauty. Free labor;
if you're interested, here's my contact: <phone # removed> call me.
email: <email removed>
my skype: blacksugar140

Last warning about posting your email & phone #....

[QUOnameTE="Suffolkcouple5, post: 1144113, member: 78601"]Hey we are a 26 y o couple from the uk into cuckolding. We a looking for a young and hung black stud to cam with on Skype. Verbal and muscled preferred.

We have done this a few times now. She gets so wet whilst she's fucking her big black dildo and being told to push it deeper by a hung black guy.

Message us for more details.[/QUOTE]
Username now tonight we cum togetherbig-black-cock-shooting-cum.jpg

Back