skinny short guy with long thick cock

bellnyc

Couple
Gold Member
From
NY, US
has anybody ever met someone like this?

My girl had this guy who was a light skinned short Jamaican kid, when she unvailed his cock she said it was extremely fat and long, her fingers couldn't wrap around it.

she was scared at first but like most women are intrigued so she let him fuck her. She said it was like being a virgin all over as far as tightness and it was enjoyable and she creamed all over him.

she said she never sucked him off so i am trying to get her to and take some pics for me she said she will hit him up.

I would like to see pics of her with her fat rock (ring) sucking on his fat cock lol

text to my girl:
tumblr_nus4p0LXje1uo9dtjo1_250.jpg
chilling out you?

Last edited:
My first wife talked about a guy at work that had an 8" cock but really skinny guess she got curious and found out for herself.

we had a young guy over, about 22 Mexican, didn't weight more than 110 lbs. had the biggest cock we have ever seen, guess to be 12'
we was just getting down to business when he came way to fast, about one minute and he was out the door

we had a young guy over, about 22 Mexican, didn't weight more than 110 lbs. had the biggest cock we have ever seen, guess to be 12'
we was just getting down to business when he came way to fast, about one minute and he was out the door

yea sucks when they cum too fast

Back