Skin color contrasts

The co!or contrast of my black boyfriends skin on my white skin is one of many things that truly is very exciting. For example, our closet door are all mirrors and they run along the side of our bed and ever so often, I love to watch ourselves having sex while his big black body consumes my white one.. It's so erotic..
Quite the view in a mirror, the contrast of , fire,desire,and passion, in blackandwhite... makes it erotic.

COLOR difference enhances the eroticism (DARK) and the SIZE (if HUNG) would add to the fact to say the least and if LONG LASTING.....That is the Ultimate Package!

Wish that was my wife

The thing about a photo like that is it's just a photo of a pregnant woman. She could be just as pregnant by a white guy or any other guy and we can only hope or fantasize that she is pregnant by a black guy.. and that goes for a number of these other photo's of pregnant women who don't have a black guy at their side or in bed with one..

The thing about a photo like that is it's just a photo of a pregnant woman. She could be just as pregnant by a white guy or any other guy and we can only hope or fantasize that she is pregnant by a black guy.. and that goes for a number of these other photo's of pregnant women who don't have a black guy at their side or in bed with one..

You are so right !!! There are so many pics on this site that don't necessarily show any interracial connection. I came across a pic here of someone on here who has an SDC ad and in that ad, she clearly states ...No black men !!!
Pics are just that unless they show interracial connection !!

The post by HotChocolate and MDP are along the lines of what I was talking about unlike the ones that can easily be found on RedClouds or VoyuerWeb or similar sites but have no interracial connection. There is no doubt about the subjects in these pics that they are interested.

Thanks HungBlack45, we're certainly interested in continuing the lifestyle. My wife gets a massive kick out of it and is eager for me to be treated like a cuck.

Thanks HungBlack45, we're certainly interested in continuing the lifestyle. My wife gets a massive kick out of it and is eager for me to be treated like a cuck.

I understand but there are so many pics on different subjects on this site that could have been taken anywhere but there is no interracial connection to them.

Reactions: MDP
Back