Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Medium

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Large

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Extra large

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Another question for the B2W Community. It is clear the ladies want big black cock and size matters, but guys also want the right size lady. I have had lovers who were 5' 100 pounds and 5'9 and 180 pounds. I wonder do my BBC brothers care about body frames? Extra small, small, medium, large, extra large?

Let the discussion begin. ....

Yours truly
BlkGent

Well first off I think all women are beautiful in their own right. But I prefer a woman from the small to medium and sometimes large. There are certain positions that I like that involves lifting and holding for some time. And I can't hold up anything more than like 200

Women in 1-5 would be my preference but I am open to women of all shapes and sizes; however, women in 6-9 usually prefer heavier men for a better match.
Women Body Type Scale.jpg

Last edited:
For me it depends on the confidence of the woman I've been with woman ranging from 4'10 90lbs to 6' 300lbs and sex was great with both obviously there are significant differences but there are certain things that each body type is good for...

I too do think all women have side of them that's makes beautiful. But, going off the chart above. I always seem to find myself gravitating towards women in the 5 to 9 range. I love a woman with curves. More for me to grab, rub, and hold on to while we are enjoying ourselves. It's just something about a "thick" curvaceous woman.

Kind of ironic...when I came here I commented that I didn't know if I belong here because I'm a big girl and I haven't seen many pics of women like me here. Yet based on the number of black men who hit on me, my research says there are a lot of them who are good with it. Or maybe they just think I'm easy

Kind of ironic...when I came here I commented that I didn't know if I belong here because I'm a big girl and I haven't seen many pics of women like me here. Yet based on the number of black men who hit on me, my research says there are a lot of them who are good with it. Or maybe they just think I'm easy
No baby girl don't think like that. To me, especially wht women, society to go along with magazines and significant portion of the wht male population, has got many y'alls head screwed up as far as what's an " attractive" suze for a wht woman. Be happy and accept the way you were made. Y'all can keep driving yourself listening to them. But remember brothas tend to like curves. So don't be discourage stay this side of the street. Blk men will gladly make u feel right at home just the way you are

No baby girl don't think like that. To me, especially wht women, society to go along with magazines and significant portion of the wht male population, has got many y'alls head screwed up as far as what's an " attractive" suze for a wht woman. Be happy and accept the way you were made. Y'all can keep driving yourself listening to them. But remember brothas tend to like curves. So don't be discourage stay this side of the street. Blk men will gladly make u feel right at home just the way you are
Thank you

#truth

Me personally using the chart above my overall top preference is 3-6 .. I love thick woman and big breast. Not only that I feel like with thicker women you can appreciate the body on her a lot more. But I do love them all. Only one I wouldn't deal with is the ones on the end because I'm not big myself

Back