size matters

Should men with small penises be allowed to have sex i believe that there should be a medical examination when all men become adults to measure and all men that fall short should have to make it aware to all people they come across so you have a choice and also all men that fall short should pay higher taxes to support the dominant humans and the hot women such a better world

Honestly, if he doesn't meet my "size" requirements, I'm just like "Nope!" and I move on. I think that's enough to let him know where he stands in the bunch, no need to tax him for it, if anyone needs taxing, it's the girls who let him believe he is adequate enough and drop the BS line "Size doesn't matter.". lol

I told my husband right off the bat I thought he was smaller then average, but I loved him and I didn't care, I was planning to cheat on him long before I found out his size! lol

In my mind it's like those horrible singers who show up on American Idol who are god awful, someone told them they were good at singing because they felt bad (Or their mom. lol) so they hopped up on a stage in front of the world and made a fool of them selves and went home with crushed dreams when they faced reality that a cat being slowly run over sounds about par to them.

In my mind it's the same with men and small dicks, just not on tv, well, most of the time. lol

Ive been told right away I was too small by a girl, at least it let me know I probably was too small for most girls. But its kind of obvious, I think 3" should be the cut-off line where your not allowed to have sex.

Should men with small penises be allowed to have sex i believe that there should be a medical examination when all men become adults to measure and all men that fall short should have to make it aware to all people they come across so you have a choice and also all men that fall short should pay higher taxes to support the dominant humans and the hot women such a better world

i think women should equally be honest about any surgical enhancements to look prettier/younger as well as be prepared to hand over pictures of what they look like without makeup.

it would be fair, no?

i'll stop short at paying more taxes though. i don't care how pig ugly i am, i aint paying no more taxes.

The fact size matters should NOT be taxed...but should be taught in school. Most of my life I believed size did not matter and was not a requirement for me, in fact big dicks scared me a little bit. Then I did this threesome with a beautiful black man named Will. As soon as I touched his big thick cock I suspected I had been wrong...and with one thrust he confirmed it. After hours of amazing sex we were getting in the car to leave and I told my husband I had been lying to him, and myself, all these years....SIZE MATTERS. This should be part of sex ed class. I made damn sure my ******* knew.

A plan such as this would eventually end up with small penis genes disappearing and most men will be above 8 inches. Then the guys with only 8 inches would be the cucks to all the 12 inch guys, lol!

i think women should equally be honest about any surgical enhancements to look prettier/younger as well as be prepared to hand over pictures of what they look like without makeup.

it would be fair, no?

i'll stop short at paying more taxes though. i don't care how pig ugly i am, i aint paying no more taxes.

they should also let men know how loose their pussies are so men can be forewarned of the trainwrecked cavern (figuratively and literally) that awaits them

they should also let men know how loose their pussies are so men can be forewarned of the trainwrecked cavern (figuratively and literally) that awaits them
Those train wrecked loose caverns your referring to in reality are very sought after and well appreciated by there husbands and lovers . Most men view the cavern as a place of worship and comfort . So one mans food another's nightmare . It's all in what you see

Girl i like your style , we think alike <3

:threesome::qos:Size does matter, I love to feel a BBC pass my cervix and push against my stomach. I also love a nice fat cock so I feel really filled up. That is why I am a black cock slut! Not only are their cocks bigger and fatter but they have rhythm and fuck sooo much better! I also think that black cum is creamier and sweeter. Give me a BBC any and every day:qos::lips:

Back