size matters

Should men with small penises be allowed to have sex i believe that there should be a medical examination when all men become adults to measure and all men that fall short should have to make it aware to all people they come across so you have a choice and also all men that fall short should pay higher taxes to support the dominant humans and the hot women such a better world

Should men with small penises be allowed to have sex i believe that there should be a medical examination when all men become adults to measure and all men that fall short should have to make it aware to all people they come across so you have a choice and also all men that fall short should pay higher taxes to support the dominant humans and the hot women such a better world
I agree maam

Give me two guys exactly the same in every way, say I have no feelings for either of them, I don't know them in the least, but I have to have sex with one of them, but one of them has a large penis and the other small, nine times out of ten I will pick the hung guy over his lil doppelganger! I only say nine times out of ten because after choosing his fat cocked twin to bang the lights out of me nine times, I would probably start to take pity on his lil other and decide to send him home not completely empty handed, but not before I got my nine bangs from captain fat cock first, he's going to have to deal with sloppy tenths! lolol

Unless it was my first time and I was intimidated by his size (Which I'm obviously not.), I can promise you that's what I would choose.

Basically, size does matter, but only if other things don't matter more. That's my opinion.

Give me two guys exactly the same in every way, say I have no feelings for either of them, I don't know them in the least, but I have to have sex with one of them, but one of them has a large penis and the other small, nine times out of ten I will pick the hung guy over his lil doppelganger! I only say nine times out of ten because after choosing his fat cocked twin to bang the lights out of me nine times, I would probably start to take pity on his lil other and decide to send him home not completely empty handed, but not before I got my nine bangs from captain fat cock first, he's going to have to deal with sloppy tenths! lolol

Unless it was my first time and I was intimidated by his size (Which I'm obviously not.), I can promise you that's what I would choose.

Basically, size does matter, but only if other things don't matter more. That's my opinion.
Very well put thank you

Love your motto :bounce:

Chip

Male
Gold Member
From
IN, US
Size always matters for the woman when it is just sex, my first wife told about a male co worker who had a skinny cock but it was 8" my wife wound up letting him screw her many times he reached places I never could

Size always matters for the woman when it is just sex, my first wife told about a male co worker who had a skinny cock but it was 8" my wife wound up letting him screw her many times he reached places I never could
Yes penetrational sex size is a massive part but the girth more than length for me dont get me wrong i dont want a short thick cock if it very thick 8 inches in length is ok

T

Tatiana

The most stupid idea ever... it seems you live in a dream and are obsessed about the interracial style.
Get a life really!!!