size matters

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by lovebbbc13, May 22, 2015.

1. lovebbbc13

lovebbbc13 Active Member

Should men with small penises be allowed to have sex i believe that there should be a medical examination when all men become adults to measure and all men that fall short should have to make it aware to all people they come across so you have a choice and also all men that fall short should pay higher taxes to support the dominant humans and the hot women such a better world

2. louisesissy

louisesissy Active Member

UK
    I personally don't support the taxes bit!!! I already pay too much. Lol

3. lovebbbc13

lovebbbc13 Active Member

Lol well if you are a cuck you pay extra to your hotwife to get her bull same thing really

Tanuja likes this.
  4. Texas sub guy 4 bbc

Texas sub guy 4 bbc Active Member

US
    I agree maam

lovebbbc13 likes this.
  5. Uhoh

Uhoh Member

Give me two guys exactly the same in every way, say I have no feelings for either of them, I don't know them in the least, but I have to have sex with one of them, but one of them has a large penis and the other small, nine times out of ten I will pick the hung guy over his lil doppelganger! I only say nine times out of ten because after choosing his fat cocked twin to bang the lights out of me nine times, I would probably start to take pity on his lil other and decide to send him home not completely empty handed, but not before I got my nine bangs from captain fat cock first, he's going to have to deal with sloppy tenths! lolol

Unless it was my first time and I was intimidated by his size (Which I'm obviously not.), I can promise you that's what I would choose.

Basically, size does matter, but only if other things don't matter more. That's my opinion.

6. lovebbbc13

lovebbbc13 Active Member

Very well put thank you

Uhoh likes this.
  7. Texas sub guy 4 bbc

Texas sub guy 4 bbc Active Member

US
    I agree ma'am . Your breast are so pretty

louisesissy and lovebbbc13 like this.
  8. lovebbbc13

lovebbbc13 Active Member

Thank you

9. Dmo

Dmo Active Member

US
    how about the smaller, the more tax he has to pay? with that said, i'm guessing i'm getting taxed uh?

lovebbbc13, Dumbum and theshaw81 like this.
  10. easyuk

easyuk Member

Love your motto :bounce:

11. easyuk

easyuk Member

Aren't the small cocks already punished enough? Not having access to you girls and being forced to watch you taking big cock is bad enough :blackgreedy:

raykink likes this.
  12. Dmo

Dmo Active Member

US

I'm thinking that should be enough. Sometimes we're not even allowed to watch. And have to get out of our own bedrooms so wifey can get some real cock in peace.

Dumbum, raykink and theshaw81 like this.
  13. Aznbebe

Aznbebe Member

New Zealand
    wow this is actually something i would support lol

14. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Size always matters for the woman when it is just sex, my first wife told about a male co worker who had a skinny cock but it was 8" my wife wound up letting him screw her many times he reached places I never could

wit likes this.
  15. lovebbbc13

lovebbbc13 Active Member

Yes penetrational sex size is a massive part but the girth more than length for me dont get me wrong i dont want a short thick cock if it very thick 8 inches in length is ok

bbc`s forever and raykink like this.
  16. Dmo

Dmo Active Member

US
    I've been told I'm thick. But I think it's way too short to satisfy some women.

raykink and shaziaxxxmv like this.
  17. Tatiana

Tatiana Guest

The most stupid idea ever... it seems you live in a dream and are obsessed about the interracial style.
    Get a life really!!!

18. SanDiegoPervySage

SanDiegoPervySage Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    [​IMG]

raykink likes this.
  19. BlkGuywhtgirls

BlkGuywhtgirls Well-Known Member

US
    Good slut

20. Danica Lane

Danica Lane Active Member

My ex-wife and her Black Bull decided to panty me and put me on the No Sex List for life.

Danica