Size Matters

1887145272.jpg
How true

4 inches erect her, thinking it's even small for a white guy, plus I'm a grower so about 1 inch soft. I really get taking to task by bbc when they see me soft.
I'm only 5" and just barely, soft I am also around 1" mostly just see the head (which is where my user name came from). Showering with black guys at the Y is always fun, even most white guys are bigger than me.

I have a really average penis. I'm 6" and it doesn't seem that small until you put it next to a BBC lol.

My now ex-girlfriend and I had decided to have an open relationship after dating for a while. After a few months we started doing this thing where whenever I would go down on her she would tell me about how I had a small penis. The first time we were ******* and it just kind of happened by accident, but it was so hot and I had gotten so turned on that almost everytime after that whenever I would eat her out I would start begging her to talk about my penis. She would tell me how small mine was and how much bigger her new boyfriends was and it was insanely hot for some reason.

This was a couple years ago though, she eventually broke up with me so she could date other guys more seriously.

re: Size Matters

Most the time it only matters if someone wants it to matter. But, both micro dicks and giant cocks share a common problem ... they're often too radical in size to give the female pleasurable sex through normal intercourse.
It still, however, doesn't mean these guys can't be good lovers ... just that their approach has to be somewhat different.
The ladies like to feel "full" and like a guy with stamina and endurance; and, it helps excite her more if she's looking at a guy with 6-pac abs instead of staring at a pot belly. Often "ab fat" ... particularly that patch of fat just above the penis fills with extra fat tissues, and makes a man with an average dick look smaller than he is.

Let's try to remember, guys, sex is about pleasuring our women. Don't sell yourselves short by assuming just because your dick isn't huge, or black, or circumcised, etc ... that you can't give her most of what she wants. Often a woman's interest in in huge cocks is more out of curiosity and novelty than anything. If she's with you, its because she chose to be with you over a host of other men for many reasons other than your cock. I've heard the ladies complain more than a few times that well hung men sometimes don't make the effort that smaller sized men do. Size often matters if either you or your lady want it to matter.

All this info isn't coming from me ... its coming from one that knows, a woman (my wife). Mac

re: Size Matters

Most the time it only matters if someone wants it to matter. But, both micro dicks and giant cocks share a common problem ... they're often too radical in size to give the female pleasurable sex through normal intercourse.
It still, however, doesn't mean these guys can't be good lovers ... just that their approach has to be somewhat different.
The ladies like to feel "full" and like a guy with stamina and endurance; and, it helps excite her more if she's looking at a guy with 6-pac abs instead of staring at a pot belly. Often "ab fat" ... particularly that patch of fat just above the penis fills with extra fat tissues, and makes a man with an average dick look smaller than he is.

Let's try to remember, guys, sex is about pleasuring our women. Don't sell yourselves short by assuming just because your dick isn't huge, or black, or circumcised, etc ... that you can't give her most of what she wants. Often a woman's interest in in huge cocks is more out of curiosity and novelty than anything. If she's with you, its because she chose to be with you over a host of other men for many reasons other than your cock. I've heard the ladies complain more than a few times that well hung men sometimes don't make the effort that smaller sized men do. Size often matters if either you or your lady want it to matter.

All this info isn't coming from me ... its coming from one that knows, a woman (my wife). Mac

All women have preferences too. We all have a "type" to some degree. My current lady prefers white men and is content with what I have. We connect on almost every level, including sexual. When it is just raw and completely sexual as some past ladies of mine liked it was different.

My white boyfriend's is almost 6 inches long, which is really more of an average size I suppose. But it's really more about the thickness, and his is very narrow. My master's is just a bit longer, but much, much thicker. It just feels amazing, getting stretched out, although I guess I am a bit of a size queen. At least I am now. It's fun seeing them together, too. Suddenly an average cock looks tiny next to a big black one.

My white boyfriend's is almost 6 inches long, which is really more of an average size I suppose. But it's really more about the thickness, and his is very narrow. My master's is just a bit longer, but much, much thicker. It just feels amazing, getting stretched out, although I guess I am a bit of a size queen. At least I am now. It's fun seeing them together, too. Suddenly an average cock looks tiny next to a big black one.

Allot of women say they get turned on by the contrast of the black and white skin in an IR relationship so I'm sure seeing the contrast between big and small cocks right there in front of you would also be a turn on for allot of women

Indeed. I'm 6.69x4.76 but near a black cock i look so small.

My white boyfriend's is almost 6 inches long, which is really more of an average size I suppose. But it's really more about the thickness, and his is very narrow. ... Suddenly an average cock looks tiny next to a big black one.

With what I've read of your posts, here, I'm surprised you even have a white boyfriend. Care to elaborate on why you have a white boyfriend? 'Cause, if you express yourself around him, like you do here, he should have tossed your sorry white ass to the curb a long, long time ago and never thought twice about it. IMO ... you're undeserving of any man.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac

With what I've read of your posts, here, I'm surprised you even have a white boyfriend. Care to elaborate on why you have a white boyfriend? 'Cause, if you express yourself around him, like you do here, he should have tossed your sorry white ass to the curb a long, long time ago and never thought twice about it. IMO ... you're undeserving of any man.
View attachment 365347 Mac

So because I'm in a fully consensual 24/7 power exchange relationship, where all participants want it and are very happy with it, that makes me a terrible woman? Tons of submissive men who are into the BDSM lifestyle find me very attractive, even many on this very website. I'd be an awful Domme if I didn't provide what a submissive man like my boyfriend needed.

It strikes me as a bit hypocritical to be a member of a forum devoted to an alternate lifestyle that many people wouldn't accept, and then to go and attack someone else for having a different alternative lifestyle than you. Just because you don't understand or like it doesn't mean it's some awful thing. How would you like it if some stranger came up to you and said you are a horrible man for letting your wife sleep with other men? And that you don't deserve any woman because that's such a terrible thing?

(And just in general, why so rude and condescending to me? First, in some other topic, you said you thought my relationship would fail, and that I should save up money because I'm going to need it when I reach 40. Wtf? How rude can someone be to someone they don't even know? Also I'm not your "sweetheart", and I'm also pretty sure I'm definitely not wasting my youth. I don't even know how you came to that conclusion, but whatever. Save your two cents in the future if you're just going to be rude and condescending like that.)

(And just in general, why so rude and condescending to me? First, in some other topic, you said you thought my relationship would fail, and that I should save up money because I'm going to need it when I reach 40. Wtf? How rude can someone be to someone they don't even know? Also I'm not your "sweetheart", and I'm also pretty sure I'm definitely not wasting my youth. I don't even know how you came to that conclusion, but whatever. Save your two cents in the future if you're just going to be rude and condescending like that.)

Just ignore him. He is rude and condescending to EVERYONE on here. I long stopped even reading his posts.

So because I'm in a fully consensual 24/7 power exchange relationship, where all participants want it and are very happy with it, that makes me a terrible woman? Tons of submissive men who are into the BDSM lifestyle find me very attractive, even many on this very website. I'd be an awful Domme if I didn't provide what a submissive man like my boyfriend needed.

It strikes me as a bit hypocritical to be a member of a forum devoted to an alternate lifestyle that many people wouldn't accept, and then to go and attack someone else for having a different alternative lifestyle than you. Just because you don't understand or like it doesn't mean it's some awful thing. How would you like it if some stranger came up to you and said you are a horrible man for letting your wife sleep with other men? And that you don't deserve any woman because that's such a terrible thing?

MacNfries is a jerk. Don't pay any attention to them!

Back