Size Humiliation

tiney1

Male
Anyone want to comment on the subject of getting turned on by the knowledge that they are unusually under-endowed?

I knew for quite some time that my penis was not even average sized, but it took one event to realize that I wasexcited by the fact that I am too small to properly satisfy a woman. I had been sharing fantacies with my wife of her having sex with other men, especially black men. She had also been teasing me about a black guy at her gym who couldn't take his eyes off her. One night she was unusually aggressive and told me to lay down, pulled off my pants and grabbed a ruler to measure me.I could see that it was showing a bit over 4" and she kept telling me to get bigger as she rubbed me. As soon as the thought entered my mind of her relization that I was too small for her, I instantly exploded. At that point it opened her eyes to how easily I could be manipulated by her and I think it was at that moment that she decided to see what her black admirer could offer. I later found out that after making out in our car with him she had no ability to rsist him and let him fuck her right there in the back seat of our SUV!! Still cant belive my petite propper wife let a black man cum inside her in a public place no less!!

Since then my wife has told me she is additcted to the pleasure that black men give her and done such a good job training me that now I get more excited hearing her tell me how tiny I am than any thought of actually pleasuring her. Its like my body has accepted my limitations and iam fulfilled by knoing I am too small to have real sex. I now enjoy it the most seeing my fife preparing herself for a night, or weekend away with her boyfriend, or hearing the smallest detail of what he has done to her.

My Aviar is a picture my wife took of me to allow me to see how small I am compared to her black lover. She sent me my pic, but wouldn't send her stud's pic. She only showed it to me as she smirked at how I squirmed with desire for release.

This is hard to put into words, but does anyone have any similar experiences. I never imagined I would enjoy my penis exploding at the thought of my inadequacy more than real sex! I'm new to this site and feel strange sharing this admission.

I am a little under 5 inches which I thought was normal. Three of my previous girlfriends said I was small but not in an overly cruel way... they claimed it didn't matter. When my ex-wife's bull unzipped his pants, he hoisted up a large limp cock up then dropped a soft club of dark black cock on the dinner table it actually made a THUD!

I remember my wife and just staring it, marveling in silence.

That was the beginning of the end of my marriage.

I am a little under 5 inches which I thought was normal. Three of my previous girlfriends said I was small but not in an overly cruel way... they claimed it didn't matter. When my ex-wife's bull unzipped his pants, he hoisted up a large limp cock up then dropped a soft club of dark black cock on the dinner table it actually made a THUD!

me too my hung buddys 10+ inch uncircumcised cock out on the table!!

What happened? Did she start by cucking you bu then lost interest in you altogether?

Yes, she was completely enamored by his black horse dick. I was a total afterthought. She started sucking me off the next day because she was so horny, but she stopped and just looked at my dick with disappointment, got up and went got her black dildo and sucked it instead. After that, I got no more blowjobs as I was demoted to handjobs, then those ceased.

Yes, she was completely enamored by his black horse dick. I was a total afterthought. She started sucking me off the next day because she was so horny, but she stopped and just looked at my dick with disappointment, got up and went got her black dildo and sucked it instead. After that, I got no more blowjobs as I was demoted to handjobs, then those ceased.
Sounds like what happened to me too!! now i suck black horse cock too!!

Wow. Almost just like me, but no blow jobs. Just handjobs. Rubed me till I was about to explode , the got me to agree that he deserved her body instead of me. Once I got to the point of agreeing to have her spend the weekend with him, she apparently saw no more purpose for the hand jobs. She told me to rub myself off while she was being fucked by her black stud. She said. With a smile , "you might last 10 seconds thinking a bout what he does to me all night.".I begged for more hand jobs but she told me that she felt it would be like cheating on her black boss, since she promised her body to him. He would know she cheated and only wanted her body for himself.

She has stayed with me for the sake of keeping our life and friends, but she totally belongs to him.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I hope it ends better for me, but she is becoming more and more consumed by black sex and I am becoming more and more resigned to being a cuckold.

I know how you feel Tiny1 much of the same things happened to me I know that I cannot satisfy my woman as well as her Black lover can, but she keeps me around to clean off her pussy when he is finished, for that I am greatful, and I have learned to accept that I am a inferrior white man and I as well as my girlfriend are property of the superior Black man.

I know how you feel Tiny1 much of the same things happened to me I know that I cannot satisfy my woman as well as her Black lover can, but she keeps me around to clean off her pussy when he is finished, for that I am greatful, and I have learned to accept that I am a inferrior white man and I as well as my girlfriend are property of the superior Black man.
DITTO blackownedwhiteboy me too!! my manclit was made to serve horse hung black buck bull cock!

Back