sister in law

I don't think so, I want to fuck my sister in law.

LOL ... same here. My wife and I have tried twice to involve my sister-n-law in a 3-some. Got as far as getting ******* and naked in the hot tub, but still haven't nailed her honeypot yet. She's known for a while that my wife and I swing, and even told my wife she's a little jealous because her husband is so straight laced. I'm going to keep trying, though. She and her husband have been having fighting and quarreling ever since they got married 10 years ago. GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

LOL ... same here. My wife and I have tried twice to involve my sister-n-law in a 3-some. Got as far as getting ******* and naked in the hot tub, but still haven't nailed her honeypot yet. She's known for a while that my wife and I swing, and even told my wife she's a little jealous because her husband is so straight laced. I'm going to keep trying, though. She and her husband have been having fighting and quarreling ever since they got married 10 years ago. View attachment 398261

Hah at least you have gotten close. Pretty sure if I confessed my desire to fuck her younger sister (22) it would not go over so well haha. Great rack though!

LOL ... same here. My wife and I have tried twice to involve my sister-n-law in a 3-some. Got as far as getting ******* and naked in the hot tub, but still haven't nailed her honeypot yet. She's known for a while that my wife and I swing, and even told my wife she's a little jealous because her husband is so straight laced. I'm going to keep trying, though. She and her husband have been having fighting and quarreling ever since they got married 10 years ago. View attachment 398261
I wish you luck and hope you and your wife s ore with her :)

My sister in law is a younger and smaller verision of my wife and they do not get along they only way she would screw a black man if she thought it would upset my wife.

Reactions: wit
My sister in law is a younger and smaller verision of my wife and they do not get along they only way she would screw a black man if she thought it would upset my wife.
set it up dude, I'm all in and will definitely be all in her!

Back