Sister in law coming to town

Staghubby40

Male
From
MO, US
Another one of my wifes sisters is coming to stay a few days with us over Labor day. She is not bringing her husband. She is a BBC virgin, though me and the wife are cooking up a plan to hopefully change that. Am going to try really hard to get some pictures to share with you folks, will keep you posted if out plan works out.

***UPDATE****

Well for everyone that has been patiently waiting I managed to get a few pictures of my sister in law taking her first BBC when she came to visit over Labor Day..I wont go into all the details of how it went down.but will say it was not hard to convince her at all...in fact we were suprised. I was completely shocked as was the wife that she let the guy do her bareback..and cum inside her. I like the pics where she strokin him and was explaining to him and us how it was much more than she was used to working with....I see her finding many more reasons to cum and visit us here now...and leave the hubby at home...sis1.jpgsis2.jpgsis3.jpgsis4.jpgsis5.jpg

Another one of my wifes sisters is coming to stay a few days with us over Labor day. She is not bringing her husband. She is a BBC virgin, though me and the wife are cooking up a plan to hopefully change that. Am going to try really hard to get some pictures to share with you folks, will keep you posted if out plan works out.
Sounds like a win-win situation.

Send me her pics at exp_loring@yahoo.com.

Would love to let her know how good i would use her

I have my fingers crossed on this one......

Good luck body and get her down to where she is supposed to be ... on her knees with a bbc filling her mouth with cum

Oh lord! Love the image of that white lady being bent over with her high heels on.

She took a creampie first time going black? What an awesome and sexually open gal.

Back