sissy white slut

I am sissy white male who craves feminization. i love to dress as a women and I do as often as I can. I have a complete wardrobe of sexy clothes, lingerie and shoes. Oh so many shoes, I don't have enough space for them...

I am very submissive and shy person. I always have been and always will. I desire to serve and be control and love to be told what to do. Sometimes I do need a push to go where I want to go.

I desire to connect with a woman that is dominant and loves to take control to further my feminization. I would like to know how far it can go. OF course we all have limits, but would love expand mine a little. I would love to serve this woman and to please her. I would be her devoted loyal slave or sissy maid.

I do believe that black men are much superior. I believe that only a strong black men can fully pleasure a women. Therefore my only purpose left is to be cuckold and sissify.

I have learn that my destiny is to be submissive because I can no longer qualify to be considered a REAL man, I have accepted this new identity even though it's really been a dead end for me. I feel worthless because although I still adore women, I know that any woman in her right mind will have nothing to do with me once she finds out about my little weewee in my pants.

I feel the need to move on to the next level in the natural progression of this lifestyle. I need a means of sexual gratification so I can have a purpose in life and feel needed again. I need to bring this wimpy, submissive ass to a strong Goddess to worship and be turned into a sissy bitch, trained and mentored to serve black men in every aspect of my life.

Attachments

• cf8e954fba8dc763a44b1a75be3192a2.jpg
    cf8e954fba8dc763a44b1a75be3192a2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 43
Back