Sissy white boy

LoL possibly... the circumstances you find yourself in, should NEVER happen to a BLACK MAN like yourself!!! You should have gorgeous white sissies and woman swinging from the rafters! I think the BIGGER PROBLEM is that far too few white boys, have accepted their nature, and taken the first steps towards feminization!!! ALL white boys belong on that path!!! But, so few have started on it!!! That's why I want to encourage them to START NOW!!! It's also why I support any and all white boys getting BLACKED RAW by any means necessary, since that ALWAYS results in permanent change, making proper woman out of white boys!!! Putting us in our appropriate positions... on all fours, on our knees, riding cowgirl, etc...
If "SHE" becomes female enough through extensive feminization surgeries "SHE" would become a candidate for my use provided everything else checks out with each other.

So true! Whites are the most feminine race, and white "boys" tend to feminize quite well! You're definitely cute and femme enough to start getting BLACKED RAW regularly, which really should be the goal for every white boy! Personally, I have had more dramatic success, but I have been at it for a few years now! I highly recommend taking it to the next level though! My advice is to start taking flaxseed oil, you can get it from any health food/vitamin store. Flaxseed oil will decrease your testosterone levels some, and increase your estrogen. You can also buy a product found pretty much in any ******* store/pharmacy, and is even at Walamart callef "estroven." I reccomend taking BOTH, you can get them with no prescription, and when taken together... this greatly help feminize your look, while still allowing you to pass as a boy, if you are concerned with that. It will soften your skin, and feminize your facial and body features (legs and butt) in a way that is only obvious to others, when you are trying to accentuate them. However, when you are in boy-mode nobody will notice.

If you want to take it further (and you should) go online, to a website called isosenuals.com and buy a product called Isosenuals CURVE butt enhancement pills and cream... IT ACTUALLY FUCKING WORKS!!! I tried it just to see, and my booty grew!!! I was really overwhelmed by the results, and it not only makes you butt bigger, but also gives it a more feminine shape! They also make pills and cream for breasts, but I haven't tried it, and so I have no idea if that works for boys or not. However, the butt products absolutely DO work for boys, and BELIEVE ME when I tell you that BLACK MEN appreciate a cute little white sissy with a big butt! Since using their stuff the attention I have gotten from BLACK MEN exponentially increased, making those BIG BLACK COCKS stand up on end... ROCK HARD, up at attention to get up inside me!!! :D

You can get all that stuff without any problems, and they work well. You can take it further though by getting you dainty little white hands on spironolactone! This is a pottasium sparring diuretic, but the reason you want it is because it helps block testosterone, and increases your estrogen in a really good way! This by itself will get you all the feminization you need, but requires a prescription. However, if you Google some sites I know I have been able to get it without it, but you have to be proactive and look around. Finasteride also helps a lot too, and if you go to the doctor, you'll have zero difficultly getting a script for it, just ask them, and they'll give it to you, just tell them you are worried about hair loss, and you think you're thinning, they don't care. But, finasteride doesn't work nearly as much as the spironolactone! I reccomend taking both if you can get it!!!

You do THAT... and you'll be so pretty when you dress up you won't be able to get BLACK MEN off you (not that you ever would want to)!!! You can still pass as a boy if you need to, but you'll look SO MUCH BETTER as a girl you'll get hooked!!!

Remember, the more feminine you look... the more BIG BLACK COCK you'll get!!! BTW have you been BLACKED RAW yet?!?!?! Or are you just wishfully thinking?!?!?!
Forget all that, just find a BBC, he'll be glad to pound your cute boy ass for you, just saying!!

Forget all that, just find a BBC, he'll be glad to pound your cute boy ass for you, just saying!!
I disagree, I like the intense work done with the feminization myself especially with the specifics that I would appreciate. For me I'd own HER better because of it and long-term if SHE is loyal and obedient.;)

He, or s

He or she will be your obedient, loyal white boy for sure either way, trust me. He already has a cute look ass, figure, etc. I would pound it too
Almost liked that, I'd want him to become a loyal white WOMAN though after extensive surgeries to rebuild her as I'd want her to be.

LoL possibly... the circumstances you find yourself in, should NEVER happen to a BLACK MAN like yourself!!! You should have gorgeous white sissies and woman swinging from the rafters! I think the BIGGER PROBLEM is that far too few white boys, have accepted their nature, and taken the first steps towards feminization!!! ALL white boys belong on that path!!! But, so few have started on it!!! That's why I want to encourage them to START NOW!!! It's also why I support any and all white boys getting BLACKED RAW by any means necessary, since that ALWAYS results in permanent change, making proper woman out of white boys!!! Putting us in our appropriate positions... on all fours, on our knees, riding cowgirl, etc...
There should be a sign on them signaling to us Black guys they want to get used, just like QOS markings on women, or a rainbow tattoo signaling to the world someone is gay. Perhaps a JOS tattoo, t-shirts, etc. so Black guys could be alerted I am ready to be feminized but I need help from a Black master that would own me?

The type of massive oversized tits I'd want on a t/g :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::mstickle::mstickle::hot::hot::D ....

frm18186-jpg.2075656

frm18168-jpg.2075657

frm18063-jpg.2075659

frm18285-jpg.2075652

frm10376-jpg.2075681

frm15569-jpg.2075680

There should be a sign on them signaling to us Black guys they want to get used, just like QOS markings on women, or a rainbow tattoo signaling to the world someone is gay. Perhaps a JOS tattoo, t-shirts, etc. so Black guys could be alerted I am ready to be feminized but I need help from a Black master that would own me?

I LOVE this idea!!! Except, I think I prefer the QOS for white boys, the JOS implies that they are male, I think we should abandon any and all semblance of masculinity! I would also like to White boys ****** to wear t-shirts, other clothing appeal, and ****** tattoos of QOS, I heart BBC, and little spades all over! Once they get BLACKED RAW... they'll be happy about it, and turn into good girls!!!

I LOVE this idea!!! Except, I think I prefer the QOS for white boys, the JOS implies that they are male, I think we should abandon any and all semblance of masculinity! I would also like to White boys ****** to wear t-shirts, other clothing appeal, and ****** tattoos of QOS, I heart BBC, and little spades all over! Once they get BLACKED RAW... they'll be happy about it, and turn into good girls!!!
Plus something that would separate the pretenders, wannabes, the fags, from those that genuinely want to change gender too so as not to waste the Black Bull's time.

Too bad you didn't like my pic of tits above? But maybe down the road a very femme might hunt me down to do that to herself in return of the rest of our shared lives of my affection? :rolleyes:

Too bad you didn't like my pic of tits above? But maybe down the road a very femme might hunt me down to do that to herself in return of the rest of our shared lives of my affection? :rolleyes:

Those certainly are BIG... I am not big enough of a person to ever pull off boobs that BIG! I am petite with a small frame, but you deserve the rights to any white bitch you see boy, girl, sissy, whatever so long as they are not already owned by another BLACK MAN! It is your birthright! I am sure you will get what you want in the end!

Those certainly are BIG... I am not big enough of a person to ever pull off boobs that BIG! I am petite with a small frame, but you deserve the rights to any white bitch you see boy, girl, sissy, whatever so long as they are not already owned by another BLACK MAN! It is your birthright! I am sure you will get what you want in the end!
Thanks for your vote of approval but where I live it's hard to find the kind of WOMAN I desire which is ironic as I live in a city now recently larger than Chicago? Only other cities in North America that are bigger in population in descending order are Mexico City, NYC, and LA.

Are you sure? I could always try to fatten you up? :devil:;):D

Hi :) ive been on the site a while but never posted pics so I though I’d reintroduce myself

I’m a sissy white boy ans I’m proudly 100% pussy free :) as far as I’m concerned ever white woman should have the right to be with a black man :) mixed love is beautiful

To suit my white boy life I’ve been trying to be more fem. let me know hat you think. White boys aren’t very masculine anyway lol
I for one wouldn’t mind sliding balls deep in that ass... you look good and more than useful to a black man like myself ... get some boy shorts and some heels and you’ll do just fine

Back