SISSY WHITE, BLONDE CD, NEEDS BLACK BULL FOR NASTY SEX

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by givemywhiteass2bbc, Mar 5, 2012.

1. givemywhiteass2bbc

givemywhiteass2bbc New Member

White, late 50's, blonde, good body with a very nice , soft, lilly- white ass that's very, very tight. I am not Gay, and am married. HOWEVER I RECENTLY DISCOVERED I LOVE BLACK DICKING. A YOUNG BLACK BULL POUNDED ME FOR TWO HOURS, AND IT WAS BY FAR AND AWAY THE GREATEST SEX I HAVE EVER HAD.

SO NOW I UNDERSTAND I SHOULD BE ON MY BACK OR ON ALL FOURS GIVING MY WHITE BUTT TO BLACK BULLS FOR THEIR PLEASURE. I AM A BOTTOM AND VERY SUBMISSIVE TO BLACK MEN.

LIVE IN DESTIN, FLORIDA

BBClovers likes this.
  2. Longboy897

Longboy897 New Member

You got a bull over here in Pensacola

givemywhiteass2bbc likes this.
  3. BBClovers

BBClovers New Member

Me too, it is how all sissy fuck. It's should be!

givemywhiteass2bbc likes this.
  4. givemywhiteass2bbc

Your photo looks really great. How big is that beautiful hanging black peter? Do you ever cum to Destin, and if so, when? Are you a black dominate, who can teach a white boy how to become a lady, and do you enjoy using and even abusing a white soft ass/men's white pussy. If you like, you're more than welcome to reach me on my personal e-mail acct: squatssquatsip@yahoo.com. Very very eager to hear from Mr. Black Bull.

5. givemywhiteass2bbc

So are you a white woman? If so, I'd sure love to watch a Black Bull "do you." I'd love to meet you sometime because we seriously share "A big dark Black passion." It's obvious you have great great taste.