Sissy girl looking to make friends and daddy's ;)

Heyyyy guys,

My Names Sian I'm a sissy boy looking to make friends with my fellow girlies and black daddy's ;) I say sissy boy very loosely because I'm basically a girl. I dress up and think like a girl. I live for makeup, And going out with my girls <3
Also I'm pretty obsessed with black guys :p
So much so that I think us white boys should all be turned into sissy bitches hehe and worship black guys, Just my view but I think black guys should only be able to breed with white girls, cause Imo the white guys Inferior genes will go extinct then the black men can impregnate all the white woman. It's a no brainier there stronger, smarter and sexier. Tehe.

Feel free to introduce yourself, be kind guys xoxo

Heyyyy guys,

My Names Sian I'm a sissy boy looking to make friends with my fellow girlies and black daddy's ;) I say sissy boy very loosely because I'm basically a girl. I dress up and think like a girl. I live for makeup, And going out with my girls <3
So much so that I think us white boys should all be turned into sissy bitches hehe and worship black guys, Just my view but I think black guys should only be able to breed with white girls, cause Imo the white guys Inferior genes will go extinct then the black men can impregnate all the white woman. It's a no brainier there stronger, smarter and sexier. Tehe.

My wife is looking for a sissy boy to add to her stable she supplies white sissy boy for only black party every weekend and a couple nights a week she has a very good client list of very gorgeous big black daddy I love it when she books me for a black gangbang I'm a little sissy boy and i was made to only service big black cocks I'm hooked on crack and back cocks I've haven't been bread in 3 days and I'm so lonely and horny for a black daddy looking for a big black daddy

Heyyyy guys,

Yes baby I feel the exact same way and I am looking for another white sissy exactly like you to be my sissy sister and together you and I can definitely please any black king that looks at us,

Back