Sissy cuck wannabe here

Not sure if this is the right place or indeed the right site to post this. For years Ive wanted to share my wife, not as a swinger, as a hot wife. Recently she seems to have realised that I dont want another partner and this has made her come round to the idea. She loves flirting and dancing with black guys when we go out and it really turns me on watching her. I need advice on how to get her to that next stage of doing more than just flirting and dancing.SAM_3119.JPG

Looks like she is already on the way to enjoying her first black cock now that she is becoming comfortable with the idea that you are OK with the idea of her having sex with others, but that you are not looking to fuck someone else yourself.

Just keep letting her know how hot she looks when she is flirting with the black guys she dances with and how hot it would be to share her in a three way with one of them. Put the idea of a three way in her head as that might make it easier for her to accept doing it as she wouldn't just be having sex with another man, but having kinky sex with you instead.
You can always slip away to give him free reign a little later once she is comfortable with it.

Always make sure to reinforce her comfort knowing that you will love her no matter what she decides to do.
Keep in mind that while as a fantasy all this is hot to both of you, she has insecurities about actually doing it. The first was that you wanted her to do it so you could fuck other women. Now that she is realizing that that isn't the case, the next hurdle will be her worrying about how you will feel about her after she fucks another man.

What if actually seeing her truly enjoying sex with another man made you feel insecure or jealous? Could this have a detrimental effect on your marriage? This is a legitimate fear for her.
Right now she is enjoying the effect the fantasy is having on heating up your sex life, but she knows fantasy is one thing and worries that reality could do just the opposite.

Always compliment her on her sexiness, especially when she is flirting.
Encourage her by telling her (convincing her) that YOU want to have her do it.
Work to set it up. Maybe she will balk the first few times but eventually she will do it. (an experienced bull will probably help you with this....hopefully)
Then let her know how much YOU liked her doing it, how happy you are for her, how good she is.
Then be a good cuck, cuck!
Good luck.

Not sure if this is the right place or indeed the right site to post this. For years Ive wanted to share my wife, not as a swinger, as a hot wife. Recently she seems to have realised that I dont want another partner and this has made her come round to the idea. She loves flirting and dancing with black guys when we go out and it really turns me on watching her. I need advice on how to get her to that next stage of doing more than just flirting and dancing.View attachment 127680

Where are you located at?
Get in touch with me and maybe I can assist you with that... or write to me: philipoyok@yahoo.com

Back