Single white guy with some ?s

Would you alow a guy to either watch you be fucked by a Black guy or fuck a white girl?

• Total voters
Ok so I am a 28 year old single white guy who someday wants to get into cuckoldry or at least try it, but for obvious reasons I can't. Has anyone (single, couple or bull) ever allowed a guy other than the hubsband or boyfriend to fill the role as a cuck?

I am married & some guys have girlfriends... when we enjoy our significant other enjoying sex with other than us... then we are cucks being cucked. Its not a role-play per say. Its real and its a cuck's life. IMHO establish a relationship with the woman first and foremost. If the direction towards you being cucked happens so be it. You can want it from now til Tuesday and toss in fantasy roleplaying but that does not mean its cuckoldry. You can be in a submissive role to a woman sexually in almost anything but it might be cucking. On the lighter side, extra addition role playing can easily turn to cucking fast...enjoy!!

I have never been cucked but I have been a bull. I actually enjoy the husband watching fuck his wife and if he wants to join in that's cool too. But, I have also been with the wife that has a submissive husband who is pretty easily cucked. I have also fucked the girlfriend with the boyfriend either watching, joining in, or being the submissive. You can role play but depending on the person you are it may give you what you want or just be ehhh! I think in order for you to get the most out of it you will need to have at least a girlfriend so you can be cucked either by role play or actually being the submissive. But, I also see rkccuckold point of view also and they are correct also. But either way you to choose a direction to go and see what happens.

Ok so I am a 28 year old single white guy who someday wants to get into cuckoldry or at least try it, but for obvious reasons I can't. Has anyone (single, couple or bull) ever allowed a guy other than the hubsband or boyfriend to fill the role as a cuck?
I was cucked by a married woman who wanted to cuck her hubby and have him clean her up but she knew he'd never go for that or even her being with a black guy so she asked me to ******* her for her safety and to fulfill his role. It was one of the best experiences I ever had before I got married

Back