Single bimbo like post op female (formerly a ts) looking for a man who likes to share me.

Kix

Female
From
Canada
I have always been aroused by this kind of erotica. Ultimately I would like to find my soul mate, one with a dirty mind and a passion for my slutty side. I'm 5'11", fit, convincingly female (no one has an idea about my past unless I tell them), dirty minded and a gifted dirty talker.

Don't be shy to say hi.

Nice pic. Your surgery/surgerie(s) seemed to have paid off. It must be interesting from your perspective how society treats you now?

Last edited:
The difference is incredible. It really changes your mind set. Thank you for the compliments :)
You are most welcome. It's wonderful to see that white gay males have the courage to use their resources to improve their look nowadays. Even with your birth defect, you'll make an amazing trophy wife whenever, if ever, you choose to settle down.

Though I appreciate your support but I think your understanding of LGBT may be a little off. I am not and have never been gay. Gay is two men enjoying each other sexually. Lesbian is two women enjoying each other sexually. Transgender is a male or female who better fits the opposite gender they were assigned at birth. Even still I'm technically none of these. I'm a woman who enjoys males sexually and I'm technically gender dysphoric. Hopefully that makes things clearer. And just in case you're one of those people who doesn't like to be wrong, even the government worldwide see's me as legally female. So if you insist on carrying on with your opinion of the matter, then you're just ignorant.

Though I appreciate your support but I think your understanding of LGBT may be a little off. I am not and have never been gay. Gay is two men enjoying each other sexually. Lesbian is two women enjoying each other sexually. Transgender is a male or female who better fits the opposite gender they were assigned at birth. Even still I'm technically none of these. I'm a woman who enjoys males sexually and I'm technically gender dysphoric. Hopefully that makes things clearer. And just in case you're one of those people who doesn't like to be wrong, even the government worldwide see's me as legally female. So if you insist on carrying on with your opinion of the matter, then you're just ignorant.
My apologies if I am mistaken with how you define yourself. The LGBTQ revolution is still new in the grand scheme of things and many such as myself are not absolutely precise with all of the new genders. Clearly you are now a woman, especially after all the hard work as well as your journey to become a woman, and I would be most happy to think of you that way. The highest and best way I could properly appreciate you that you might appreciate is to fuck with you provided you welcomed it and you seduced me ( I love it! ) and you had the proper female anatomy in a hidden place. Again what you did took a lot of courage and I applaud you for it. I bear no hate towards you whatsoever.:bounce::lips::sex:

My apologies if I am mistaken with how you define yourself. The LGBTQ revolution is still new in the grand scheme of things and many such as myself are not absolutely precise with all of the new genders. Clearly you are now a woman, especially after all the hard work as well as your journey to become a woman, and I would be most happy to think of you that way. The highest and best way I could properly appreciate you that you might appreciate is to fuck with you provided you welcomed it and you seduced me ( I love it! ) and you had the proper female anatomy in a hidden place. Again what you did took a lot of courage and I applaud you for it. I bear no hate towards you whatsoever.:bounce::lips::sex:

Thank you :)
You're a nice guy.

Back