Singapore girl

well i m from india.as a indian we dont expose.but then a indian living abroad may not have the same social pressure as sumone frm within india.
coming to this particular post i have seen her pics on internet but it cud be reposts by others too.in absence of any proofs shudnt we give benifit of doubts?

Yes seen this girls pics ....all over the web, all nude photos are have been edited ...editing 's so good , for normal eyes hard to tell .....

Sad , for the girl tho...

see have upload....few to show its fakeones

This THREAD IS FAKE those pics are of an Indian Model - some of them a

ppear to be cut out of a magazine - come on guys dont' think with your dick!

Attachments

• 6025401.jpg
    6025401.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 6025400.jpg
    6025400.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 81
This THREAD IS FAKE those pics are of an Indian Model - some of them appear to be cut out of a magazine - come on guys dont' think with your dick!

Virginia ... you're asking the impossible, you know that, right? Us guys have been thinking with our dicks since the dawn of time ... God's little joke ... 2 heads, 1 brain ... and when the dick gets hard, the brain relocates to the dick ... its "automatic" actually. A small malfunction in us guys that hasn't been corrected yet . :)

Thanks MacNFries...Virginia really is an asset to this site...yea, we men are weak minded souls...I too am guilty of losing my mind over pussy (called bad marriages)...that second head we have is valuable, but it gets us in so much trouble..We should hire Virginia to "vet" the bitches we meet..She will say yes "bitch wants to fuck you" or to hell with her "bitch just playing yo ass"...we need Virginia...:bounce:

Singapore ******* Interracial
View attachment 206717View attachment 206720View attachment 206722View attachment 206726 View attachment 206716
View attachment 206717View attachment 206720View attachment 206722 View attachment 206716
Nice Photoshop work, why don't you bring your wife's ass on over here and take real pictures.
58340_dsc_1214b_123_969lo-jpg.206716

Back