Sin or just natural sex?

When a woman goes black were should husband be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Latina 4 BBC

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
After a conversation with a co-worker I have a few questions. First I should say that both me and my husband are open to a ir life with a bull. If he is in the room with me when I am fucking a black man is it still sin? Is it ok for me to do all I want to a bull including licking/sucking cock and balls with my husband looking or should I ask him to leave? Please do not start a nasty debate on religion.

... If he is in the room with me when I am fucking a black man is it still sin?

By asking if it is a sin, you invoke theological principles from the bible ... is that your intent? A sin is a violation of God's laws, and simply means "miss the mark" as a standard of God's perfection. You're familiar with the Ten Commandments ... 7th being "thou shalt not commit adultery". A person who has sex with anyone other than their lawful spouse, is commiting a sin, by Christian bible standards. Even looking upon another person with lust or sexual desire is considered a sin. The Apostle Paul use to say "no one is without sin" ... and "anyone wishing to enter the gates of heaven must repent of their sins first".

So, if you live your life by the Christian principles, YES, it is a sin. It wouldn't matter if you ask your husband to leave the room or not, because God would be watching you ... maybe you should ask HIM to leave the room. :confused:

ps ... I voted that he (your husband) be in the room. This gives his "imagination" a relief, which is usually a lot more creative than real life. The imagination will enhance a lot of negative emotions such as jealousy, envy, and anger ... you don't want that in your marriage. You can help your husband enjoy "sharing you" and avoid the anxiety.

The real sin is wasting your life believing in institutionalized old world superstitions.

:) You sound like my brother, Pea. Our parents are very religious; my ******* is a Methodist minister. We had no choice, growing up, but to learn the Christian religion. I accepted it with questions, and my brother repudiated it (he verbally mentions his atheism all the time.

I imagine there are a lot of inaccuracies or clarity in theological beliefs, as there are in creation vs evolution, and religion vs science, but the difference between us is that I've not closed either door for seeking the answers, and it sounds like you have. Scientists have now observed over 3 million galaxies (such as our MilkyWay), and I would love to know how all that came about. So I won't dare question your disbelief, but please don't question those that do believe that there's more to life than what science reveals. I was just trying to give bbc_for_bday the best answer I could give. ;)

The book of Revelations is just mind bending and definitely worth the reading & studying.

He should be in the room with us filling one of my holes.

I don't believe from a biological standpoint we are supposed to be monogamous. I also don't think everybody should be fucking everybody else... as our modern society would not work in that scenario. Having an open relationship can bring us back to our roots and provide some of the best sex ever, but its not for everybody. We don't live in caves anymore, HIV is rampant, and some people get possessive and jealous (all creations of our modern society). It kind of like owning a gun. Its can be a lot of fun as long as you respect it.

and this is where the bible comes in.

After a conversation with a co-worker I have a few questions. First I should say that both me and my husband are open to a ir life with a bull. If he is in the room with me when I am fucking a black man is it still sin? Is it ok for me to do all I want to a bull including licking/sucking cock and balls with my husband looking or should I ask him to leave?
If you AND hubby consent to the activity or lifestyle, how can it be "sinful", and you should explore your desires with a black man/lover as deeply as your mind's curiosity and body is capable of handling it in front of hubby, especially if the bull or stallion agrees.

I have never subscribed to the belief that anyone owns anyone else. Your body is yours to do with as you will. If your spouse is aware and agrees I don't see an issue. If you want to subscribe to and be ruled by Judo-Christian-Islamic teaching that is your choice but life will be a lot less pleasurable.

This is a lot of negative things in life, most of us work hard to make a living and survive. If something that you both consent to brings pleasure to your life I personally don't see the sin, but then I never have been particularly religeous

IF a person is religious, however, whether something is a SIN or not is very important. Something tells me that bbc_for_bday has religious beliefs and she's just looking for supporters that will say "don't worry about it, its not a sin, enjoy yourself". I think in reality she knows she's commiting a sin, if in fact she is a religious person. I know this isn't the place to get into this stuff, but the question was specifically asked, and she's deserving of an honest answer on those grounds. I think I gave it to her.

She can always do like the little Catholic girl ... sow her wild oats on a Friday night, then go to Catholic mass on Saturday afternoon and pray for a crop failure. :cold:

To be honest, it's still something I wrestle with at times. I was raised Anglican, and was brought up to be a "good girl". I know that, according to the bible, yes, the fact that I've been with men other than my husband is wrong. But, on a more spiritual level, the God I believe in is a loving God, and loves me as He created me, and has known since before I was born the paths I would take and the people I would share the various parts of my life with. I think He would be think it was more of a sin to be dishonest with my husband and do something behind his back than the actual sex act itself.

But that's just me. We all have to look at ourselves in the mirror and be able to handle what we see.

:) You sound like my brother, Pea. Our parents are very religious; my ******* is a Methodist minister. We had no choice, growing up, but to learn the Christian religion. I accepted it with questions, and my brother repudiated it (he verbally mentions his atheism all the time.

I imagine there are a lot of inaccuracies or clarity in theological beliefs, as there are in creation vs evolution, and religion vs science, but the difference between us is that I've not closed either door for seeking the answers, and it sounds like you have. Scientists have now observed over 3 million galaxies (such as our MilkyWay), and I would love to know how all that came about. So I won't dare question your disbelief, but please don't question those that do believe that there's more to life than what science reveals. I was just trying to give bbc_for_bday the best answer I could give. ;)

The book of Revelations is just mind bending and definitely worth the reading & studying.

No, I haven't closed the door on seeking answers. Far from it. You seem to assume that an atheist such as myself can't be spiritual. I'd suggest that religion is incompatible with spirituality.

There is far more to this existence than we can ever know. I do seek answers, wisdom and a sense of meaning in my life. Science doesn't have all the answers, not even most of the answers. But science does seek truth. Religion demands unquestioning faith.

What I have stopped doing ever since I was old enough to know better is to quit believing in fairy tales and wishful thinking. Not knowing how those three million galaxies came into existence isn't a reason to make up a fantasy about it. Just because we don't want to die isn't a reason to become delusional.

I seek answers. I seek truth. 95% of so called Christians don't. I believe it is the religious types who have closed their minds. Most feel very threatened if you question their beliefs. If they really believed heaven was waiting for them why are they so afraid to die? If they really believed the bible then why do they eat shrimp which is said to be an abomination in the face of god? The 5% that are true believers are scary and mentally ill imo.

But I don't mind the 95%. By and large they mean well and are harmless. They make friends and enjoy a tight knit community at their churches. They have some good moral values (and some bad ones). They all participate in a kind of group pretense and it makes them feel better. It gives their lives meaning. I have no problem with that. It just doesn't work for me.

IF a person is religious, however, whether something is a SIN or not is very important. Something tells me that bbc_for_bday has religious beliefs and she's just looking for supporters that will say "don't worry about it, its not a sin, enjoy yourself". I think in reality she knows she's commiting a sin, if in fact she is a religious person. I know this isn't the place to get into this stuff, but the question was specifically asked, and she's deserving of an honest answer on those grounds. I think I gave it to her.

She can always do like the little Catholic girl ... sow her wild oats on a Friday night, then go to Catholic mass on Saturday afternoon and pray for a crop failure. :cold:

Thank you. My husband and I are religious but we have the desire to do diferent things in life. I dont want to start a religious debate so please keep cool.

I voted hubby should be in same room. This has been our stumbling block for my hubby and me, i would be happier and more turned on with him with us, watching and having me after the black guy has finished. Hubby not comfortable with this (he not true Cuck) and prefer me doing other stuff. Im trying to win him round (which is one reason im having permanent QoS done)!

We all have our "God" or "gods" whether we want to admit it or not...be it Yahweh, God of the Trinity, Allah, money, sex, food, etc. or the most common of all...ourselves.

I don't believe in a vengeful God that causes calamity and pain...He doesn't need to since we cause so much of both on our own. Hell, we can barely get out of our own way long enough or often enough to maintain sanity and some level of peace on this planet.

Oh yeah the question that was asked...if you're you're going to have sex with someone else, I'm with others here who say have your husband with you. Much more exciting for both and its another common adventure and memory you will have in common. How can anything good come from doing it behind his back.

WOW! Mac, how do you reconcile the upbringing with the lifestyle you enjoy? Very curious. I was raised pretty religious, and I am struggling with my desires/interests. I wish you or someone would start a thread on this.
As for the OP, I don't think it is a "sin". Do what feels comfortable to both of you.

falcond ... I never said I was a Christian, although I've been baptized and all. One gets a bit wiser as one gets older; I live my life by the Golden Rule, which seems to be simple enough to understand and follow. As far as what my wife & I do, we're not doing anything we weren't doing while we dated ... and our family always comes first, in everything.
But if you're a very religious person, you already know what a sin is; or it wouldn't matter to you otherwise. Most of us that are God fearing simply hope we repent & reach the pearly gates a half hour before the devil realizes we're dead. :)

ps ... and I would never start a thread on this subject, as I'm sure there are many that would hate it as much as I do political threads. bbc_for_bday asked a question about this activity as it relates to sin, then when I gave him/her my sincerest answer, I got chastised for it by bbc, telling me to remain cool or something ... :confused:

falcond ... I never said I was a Christian, although I've been baptized and all. One gets a bit wiser as one gets older; I live my life by the Golden Rule, which seems to be simple enough to understand and follow. As far as what my wife & I do, we're not doing anything we weren't doing while we dated ... and our family always comes first, in everything.
But if you're a very religious person, you already know what a sin is; it wouldn't matter to you otherwise. Most of us that God fearing simply hope we repent & reach the pearly gates a half hour before the devil realizes we're dead. :)

ps ... and I would never start a thread on this subject, as I'm sure there are many that would hate it as much as I do political threads.

Well, then maybe I will. I don't think people will hate it. I bet there are a lot of people struggling with the way they were raised and what they enjoy doing now.
Never said you were Christian. Just that dad is a Methodist minister and brother is very religious.
Golden rule can be taken many ways. lol. 1. He who has the gold, makes the rules. lol. 2. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. lol.
I am not religious anymore. For several reasons. But I will go start a thread.
CHICKEN! lol.

Thread created, Mac. I will be EXTREMELY interested to see the replies (if there are any).

Back