Silly question...

Mariposa blanca

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
I often see comments from guys about wanting to "destroy/beat up that pussy and ass".

Question for the guys: do you really think that's a turn on for most women? And what is your reaction when dealing with a woman who doesn't want to be "destroyed"?

Question for the REAL women: am I completely alone in finding these comments very disturbing? Makes me worry about how a guy like that would treat me in bed. I don't personally like it rough and painful, so I stay away from guys who do. (please note, I will pretty much only pay attention to comments from females if you have been verified)

Last edited:
I agree with you Mariposa, Im not keen on these terms. When I get messages starting like this I usually ignore them.
I have noticed, however, when Im out talking to black guys- especially younger ones- some can talk differently when they are with friends to how they are when youre alone. I had to have some quiet words with a guy last year who was a charming gent when we were together, but started using words like 'my bitch' and 'love banging the back doors on this one' etc in front of his friends. I guessed he was showing off a bit but I wasnt keen.
Like you I prefer a gent to a thug.

Any man who truly sees himself as a well versed and experienced lover of women knows that not every approach works with every woman. You have to do a little digging first to find out what her particular 'hot buttons' are. It doesn't have to be a lengthy, drawn out process. A few simple questions..pay close attention to her answers..and she will tell you all you need to know about how to win her attention. Just my 2 cents.

I often see comments from guys about wanting to "destroy/beat up that pussy and ass".

Question for the guys: do you really think that's a turn on for most women? And what is your reaction when dealing with a woman who doesn't want to be "destroyed"?

Question for the REAL women: am I completely alone in finding these comments very disturbing? Makes me worry about how a guy like that would treat me in bed. I don't personally like it rough and painful, so I stay away from guys who do. (please note, I will pretty much only pay attention to comments from females if you have been verified)
People fuck for three reasons procreation, recreation, and control. There are a significant percentage of men regardless of race that really don't like women. They use women for whatever their needs might be and really don't care how their actions effect their partner. There are women like that too. I enjoy women in and out of bed. Procreation is no longer on the table (vasectomy)so my sexual activities are recreational in nature. I guess I have had enough success in my life so I have no need to disparage anyone so I can feel good about myself. There are unfortunately people out their that need to belittle or humiliate someone so they can feel good about themselves. Some are quite adept at fooling other people so your guard must always be be up. I know I speak of the group repeatedly but we just don't have those kind of problems. It is also why I recommend that novices get started with a a swingers club. You can meet people in a safe environment.

I dislike and do not tolerate disparaging or abusive behavior and no one else should either. Crap like that exists because it gets tolerated. When people find out it isn't tolerated then they may start to change.

Back