Signs that you’re a Hot Wife looking for a black bull

Here's what I would offer as it is what I do. She should dress in whatever outfit she owns that makes her feel sexy, attractive, desired and alluring. The color, length, material, etc. are, in fact, unimportant. If she feels it, it will translate into how she presents herself and feels when attention comes her way. Heels are nice and I usually wear them to start the evening but if she's going to dance a lot, not so good unless she's a stripper. Stay away from the cliche stuff and focus on what gets her into a sexy frame of mind. Later, if she's with a BM she wishes to gift with the privilege of asking her to wear something for him then, by all means, do so. Absent that, this is ALL about what makes her feel desired and sexy.
Great answer

Thank you Black Bull !

We need to widen our view then !

Surely, there are BMs on this site who live in your area. If I'm totally incorrect then, yes, expand your view to the nearest major city, do a search for profiles, winnow down the list to one or two she is interested in meeting and write to them. Exchange PG-rated pics and if they harp on wanting nudes, they're probably picture collectors. Cross off and move on down the list. To be successful in finding the right BM/BMs, it takes a lot of work. She will kiss, and more, a lot of "frogs" before finding a "prince." If one is found, guard him jealously and lavish attention on him just as he wll do if he enjoys playing with her. Do not get discouraged; the road is fraught with obstacles and disappointments but, trust me, when you're fucking the right one and come on his cock and he then proceeds to wear your significant other out...well, the THREE of you will be so happy that it makes the other BS bearable...almost! YMMV.

She should be soaking wet and not protesting at all when you are fucking in her bed whispering in her ear that she should feel a black lover deeper inside her.

If she cums to your whispering of a black guy cumming deep inside her ........she's ready

I have always liked the idea that a Woman who is ‘entertaining offers’ despite wearing Her engagement/wedding ring, could have a different colour nail polish on that finger
Black for Her preference in men or something more subtle where as long as it is painted differently - She may be (more) interested in being approached

I have always liked the idea that a Woman who is ‘entertaining offers’ despite wearing Her engagement/wedding ring, could have a different colour nail polish on that finger
Black for Her preference in men or something more subtle where as long as it is painted differently - She may be (more) interested in being approached
Thank you for that - the nail varnish thing seems to be a thing for some folks yet not others - can t hurt though!

Back