Signs that you’re a Hot Wife looking for a black bull

A reliable sign that a wife is looking is when she unashamedly flirts with black men in public... whether or not her husband is with her. Lots of eye contact, twirling hair, bending over pretending to look at something to show her ass off, undressing him with her eyes...

If at a LS club, husband will approach you to gauge your interest, which is sign she's looking. If wife is feeling "froggy," she'll waltz right up and ask directly if the BM is interested in joining us at our table - pretty direct. If via online, we make it obvious from the first communication. Other things like anklets, toe ring on second toe, etc. are unreliable. Wife wore anklets LONG before in this LS. Now, if anklet has QoS charm, BBC charm, or a HW charm, it's pretty self-evident. Plus, when wife is IN the LS, would contend the couple are ALWAYS looking unless they are playing exclusively with just one BM. Point is, the direct approach is what we use because it keeps down the confusion!

We are new to all this stuff guys so any tips on how J should dress when we go out ?

We have been told :

Black dress that shows off the hips and arse ( she is a BBW )

Heels

Hoop earings ( are they a cliche ?)

Black Nail Varnish ...?

Any thing else ?

Here's what I would offer as it is what I do. She should dress in whatever outfit she owns that makes her feel sexy, attractive, desired and alluring. The color, length, material, etc. are, in fact, unimportant. If she feels it, it will translate into how she presents herself and feels when attention comes her way. Heels are nice and I usually wear them to start the evening but if she's going to dance a lot, not so good unless she's a stripper. Stay away from the cliche stuff and focus on what gets her into a sexy frame of mind. Later, if she's with a BM she wishes to gift with the privilege of asking her to wear something for him then, by all means, do so. Absent that, this is ALL about what makes her feel desired and sexy.

Thank you very much - this is you will appreciate a bit of a mine field !

Do you find only Lifestyle clubs are worth visiting to find BM’s or are there specific mainstream clubs / bars to try ?

We utilize LS clubs and websites - SDC, AFF, SLS, etc. Vanilla clubs don't really lend themselves to LS type playing, in our experience. If you're looking for LS people, they'll be at LS locales, not vanilla ones...AS A RULE...and there are always exceptions. Also, do NOT play at work - bad juju.

Thank you again discrete couple !

No BM at work - not many in small Northern England Towns - Manchester would be the place to go for fun I think !

What works best for us is find suitable experienced guys and arrange to meet at a sex club , have a ******* and chat with them and if all get on then go on to play there, if they aren't what you were expecting or don't show up at least you can then find others at the club to play with so you haven't totally wasted your time.
As with every roll be it Bull , couples or females there are a lot of timewasters on these sites , promise their this and that but when it actually comes to reality they haven't a clue , so definitely be cautious of what people claim to you . We use another site that allows verifications from "actual " meets which is a good way of finding who's actually active and not just a chatter.

Back