Signals to black men

We gave a QoS Temp Tattoo to a woman who's a trainer at our gym. She only dates black men, and recently married one (not her first). She had no clue what the QoS tattoo meant. We explained it to her, and she slapped it on her hip for all to see (she wears a sports bra, so her midriff is always exposed). There are two prominent, attractive black men who are also trainers and who have a reputation at our gym for being players - one is an ex-pro football player, and one is an active member of the lifestyle. Get this: NEITHER of them had a clue what the QoS symbol meant! We were in shock, and, somewhat disappointed. If THEY didn't know, how would a QoS ankle tattoo, anklet, and other jewelry send signals? Do we need to shift strategy from subtle signals (QoS Tattoo, jewelry, etc.) to bright shits that say "Always Looking for Black Cock?"...LOL!
Is that her, she had a hot body

The ones I've been with didn't need a signal. They just approached me and that was that. I assume that once they approached me they could tell from my reaction whether I was open to the idea.

Great smile & visible nipples
tumblr_ojuubizZA21stl92ko1_1280.jpg

A quick look away, like he caught me looking, and slowly looking back coyly when he thinks I can't tell he's watching me reels him in. Gives him the confidence that he knows I am interested but that the ball is in his court. From there, it is easy for both of us to connect.

Back