Signals to black men

My wife will smile and speak to them if they respond she will look them in the eye and say something else allowing her hand to touch or squeeze their arm.

I have something that happened that might be interesting. As always, we have yet to act on any of this, we are experimenting still.

My wife and I went out to dinner one night and on the drive there we had been talking about her being with a black man; most of our date nights are consumed with this topic now. We both talked back and forth until we got to the restaurant and then sat in the parking lot for a few minutes for me to calm down, i.e. to wait for my erection to subside.
Once I was "better" we went inside and waited in line. After they seated us and we were looking at the menus, a nice looking black man about our age came up to our table and informed us he would be our waiter and my wife couldn't help but chuckle as she looked at me. As he told us of the specials my wife kept looking back and forth between us and I could tell she was up to something. He offered us some wine samples and of course my wife said yes and he took our order telling us he would put in the order first then be back with the wine.
After he left my wife looked across to me and started undoing the buttons on her blouse until she got to the bottom of her breast. She then pulled her blouse out and arranged it so you could see her breasts from a standing position and frankly I could see them from my location, it was obvious she was exposing herself. Underneath her blouse she wore a sheer 36C see through bra which left nothing to the imagination, you could see every detail.
The erection I had lost was back and I was streaming precum at the thought of what she was about to do. I watched as our unsuspecting waiter approached, my wife looking at him, and as he approached the table you could see his expression change as his focus went to my wife and he recognized what she had done. Once at our table he positioned himself closer to my wife and immediately looked down her blouse while she stared at him. How he was able to get through the wine presentation I'll never know but as he did that my wife would lean towards him so he could see her breasts, it was as if she wasn't even dressed they were so visible to him.
She sipped the the wine he presented and did not care for it and asked if he had anything else. He said sure and left for a moment to retrieve another bottle, as he did that my wife asked if I was excited and I told her I was soaked from all the precum. He returned with another bottle and once again talked about the wine as he stared at my wife's tits but this time my wife not only stared at his face, she also looked down and stared at his bulge, and she made it very obvious. This went on for a few minutes until she selected a bottle of wine then he said he'd be back with our order.
While he was gone my wife must have been feeling very good about all of this because as she sat there she looked over at me with this "look" on her face she reached inside her blouse and pulled her bra aside leaving her tits exposed. I was losing it a little because my wife is reserved so I knew she getting off on this black man to the point she wanted him to see her tits bared.
As he got back my wife "leaned" to him and her tits were there for him to see, I could see her right breast plain as day so I knew he was getting a full view of her. My wife was glowing by now as he peered at her tits and served us. My wife looked at me then made a motion towards him and his crotch. I watched as he served us and he could tell my wife was staring at his bulge. He grated some cheese on our plates and my wife put her hands on the table just out of reach of his cock and it was as if she might reach out and touch him.
Anyway things went back to "normal" and when we were done eating and paying my wife and I headed towards the door, as we did we walked by our waiter and as we got slightly past him, me behind my wife he said goodnight, come again. Well that must have been what she wanted to hear because she turned her head with a snap, her hair being tossed to the side and with this sexy come-fuck-me-smile she oh we will.

Smile, a second glance at him, small talk, a glance down at his crotch, my wife likes to play with her wedding ring
A man in a crowded club caught my eye once and we did the smile across the room thing. Locked eyes and I played with my wedding ring while subtly running my tongue over my lips. He couldn't get over to say hello fast enough!

what are some signals black men can look for from white women in public letting him know you're interested? Besides the ankle bracelet and spade tattoo.
Sometimes it's not even subtle. One thing I learned about women - if they WANT you they will come GET you. :devil:

I've had moments when a woman was very overt about her intentions (in a grocery store, library, bar, etc..)

Usually, if a woman randomly strikes up a 'harmless' conversation, she is interested.

Some signals are hard to miss…

tumblr_ola1qaqkYh1vk2jgho1_500.jpg

Back